Practise Race 27th June Monza Sign Ups

I have no problem with Alfonso and Chirlie rejoining, welcome back. Alfonso, I have no idea why your account have been deleted.

Thank you Vale, you are right, I am not getting any younger :)

David & Co, what exact details will we be using for this race (I need to open the server)?
Practice: 60min?
Qualify: 25 min?
Race: 2x 10 laps?
Flag rules: Normal?
etc.

1. David
2. Bob
3. Kennett
4. Bob
5. Sean
6. Valerio
7. Anthony
8. Tim
9. Nicolai (It's my birthday, so I am unsure if I'll be able to be there, but if I can I will)
10. Dan
11.chirlie
12.Alfonso

Heres slight better setup i found it abit difficult to drive my old setup this has 1/12 wing and i managed a new pb and feels alot more stable :thumbsup:

Race setup sounds good Nico what about no flags i think 2nd chicane sometimes can give u warning when close to 2 wheels on line ? Its fun race anyway but we should all be trying to keep 2 wheels on/in lines anyway :thumbsup:

Attachments

• seans monza new 2012.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 232
I tried time attack to run lap after lap and see where I can make time, but it's like driving on ice. Does anyone else have this problem, is it the game, the mod, time attack itself? I have never used it before but people who have say the grip is too high and not what I get.

Any ideas.

Oh and by the way, Sean your set up is sweet and so much better than my experimenting.

All other modes except time attack works... I don't know if even Gunthar knows what the problem is.. It's something to do with physics file, changing it to use formula rr physics doesn't have the same issue.

lol, don't have to.. Just a reminder, that's how i got to know that servers up.. But it's not, we have to move to a closed one. those who don't know the pass, PM me. Public attracted surprising attention.. So this mod ain't so rare after all, we got three guests in 10 minutes..

That was great fun, A bit bum clenching at the start of Race 2 when everyone screamed past, but fun all the same. Then came across Lewis Hamilton sideway on the road between the 2 Lesbos and took to the grass to lose a wheel.

Much much practice is needed, these are so much quicker than a mini.

Sorry for all, some mistakes tonight. I was taking it much more aggressive than usual, tried to practice that aspect. Tapped Alfonso on the entry to Ascari. Sorry mate, i was expecting a slower car with all the commotion that happened on the same lap and i was catching you up pretty fast. My brakes were on earlier than usual but it wasn't enough, should've left more room.

Ggood qualy, 5th. With more laps i could reach my PB on the second attempt..

Race1: Hmm, good start. Spun at the 2nd chicane, had to wait all to pass whilst running 5th... Then catched the pack, made some passes from spinners. Then i was catching slowly when something obviously had happened since there were at least three cars going at it right in front of me. Tried a little bit of opportunism and managed to pass couple one, then Alfonso was clearly slower at the end of the straight when i tapped him. Totally my fault. Waited for a while until it came clear that it was a DNF for him... sorry again. Don't remember where i finished.

Race2: 1st attempt of race start: came to the game, i don't think i was too late (at least i did my usual routines on time...) but i heard some engine sounds while i clicked start and immediately as i popped on screen, the race started.. That was very weird... I was on the 3rd slot so a lot of people suffered. If it was my fault, i'm sorry. Haven't seen this bug before, i can swear that people were revving engines just a second or two before i joined..

2nd attempt and i got a good lottery: 2nd slot. Got a nice start, just a bit too much spin but could climb beside Dan and then early brakes but slided a bit longer and to 1st place. I have to look at the replay but from my perspective, now, it was clean, nice pass. Battles ensued and i guess i was on third place when i noobishly used just a tad too much power on Lesmo2 exit, outside curb (Seans setup is really good around curbs..) and spun.. Suspension damage and i decided to pit, fix and provide some lapping moments at the end of the race.. Dan was the only one who got the opportunity, next in line got close but spun everytime.

All in all, good evening. Regular Presto stuff with a more casual touch, some problems (next time server just has to be closed. :( .) and from my part, more aggressiveness than usual. Sorry all who i wronged, i have to practice this too. Not having a lot of practice of running in front or passing, i'll use these practice races to attack more.. Maybe i can may it then safe in the actual season.

EDIT: on race1 i bumbed Dan at the start, i put that on lag.. From my view his car is going sideways literally and bumbing in to David car on the left... Nothing bad happened, everyone kept their places..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back