Practise Race 27th June Monza Sign Ups

Perfect race setup and like the reverse grid to :) i thought id add a old lap and setup used, setup will be Reiks slight edited as usual maybe also worth looking at his in setup archive:thumbsup:

1. David
2. Bob
3. Kennett
4. Bob
5. Sean

Attachments

• seans monza new.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 1,479
Ohhh dear, I completely overlooked that Wednesday the 27th is the first semi final of the european football championship. So I'm afraid I can't race even though I would have liked to soooo much. We are always watching the games with friends and even the wifes are interested if it's a european or world championship. :inlove:

But I'm sure the next races I'll be in, because I need to race again. ;)

and even the wifes are interested if it's a european or world championship. :inlove:
I know, strange phenomenom :roflmao:
Yes Im afraid I wont be able to make it too because of that so ill try to be there for the other 2 races.

Just because we mentioned this idea before.. should we not maybe have the practise races be listed in the RD racing club forum?

Hi everyone i was wondering why my account got deleted because i had to make another one today with my same details please would a admin pm me about it please.

P.s i was wondering to if i could rejoin the league.

1. David
2. Bob
3. Kennett
4. Bob
5. Sean
6. Valerio
7. Anthony
8. Tim
9. Nicolai (It's my birthday, so I am unsure if I'll be able to be there, but if I can I will)
10. Dan
11.chirlie
12.Alfonso

Hi everyone i was wondering why my account got deleted because i had to make another one today with my same details please would a admin pm me about it please.

P.s i was wondering to if i could rejoin the league.

You need to get that RD license sorted first: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/read-this-first.43576/ Just explain the situation, i'll think they can sort this thing out. There were a major forum change not so long ago, they may have deleted accounts that may seem to be inactive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back