AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Silverstone 67 - Monday 23 Dec 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Give me a couple of hours and I will change the servers that are already online :thumbsup:

I've got to go to work in a few hours time & I'll be working tomorrow morning... with the Nordschleife race tomorrow night, I probably won't get chance to practice 'til Monday. So please don't rush on my part. Thanks.

In as reserve please Craig - got a hosp apt Monday but hope to be back/fit in time - thanks for organising:)
Had an hour practice and swear this track's harder than Feldbergring!:laugh:

It needs a hippy paint job and/or some scantily clad women draped over the car for John to notice.:D:p
Ahh, I miss those Hippy days Patrick:inlove: when Porsche's were (more) lethal. And women wore big knickers:p
1916487f71a1d05e3afc0245859622b1.jpg

Edit: On a serious note, as kids (mostly), when we were stealing underwear off washing lines for a giggle, we never knew if it was the mother's or daughters keks we knicked :roflmao:

In as reserve please Craig - got a hosp apt Monday but hope to be back/fit in time - thanks for organising:)
Had an hour practice and swear this track's harder than Feldbergring!:laugh:

Ahh, I miss those Hippy days Patrick:inlove: when Porsche's were (more) lethal. And women wore big knickers:p
View attachment 339925
Edit: On a serious note, as kids (mostly), when we were stealing underwear off washing lines for a giggle, we never knew if it was the mother's or daughters keks we knicked :roflmao:

No I think we have earned an easier track John. I did not want to kick start the stomach ulcers just before Xmas

Hope to see you on the grid :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back