AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Silverstone 67 - Monday 23 Dec 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes that does make a good combo, it's on the list :thumbsup: ..early 2020
Happy with that one - and:

- GT3's at Okoyama - 60mins (indeedy, more GT3's at tracks that ACC doesn't have). A monthly fixture?:thumbsup:
- One we didn't get to have, Opel DTM at Hockenheim 1988 - DTM:inlove: 2x 25 or 30min races.
- BMW 235i Racing, standard setup (only tyre pressures), Deutschlandring, 2x 25 or 30 min races.
- Bridgehampton:inlove::inlove:, anything quick at this mad place:laugh:

Maybe I should have pm'd :p :roflmao:

- GT3's at Okoyama - 60mins (indeedy, more GT3's at tracks that ACC doesn't have). A monthly fixture?:thumbsup:
- One we didn't get to have, Opel DTM at Hockenheim 1988 - DTM:inlove: 2x 25 or 30min races.
- BMW 235i Racing, standard setup (only tyre pressures), Deutschlandring, 2x 25 or 30 min races.
- Bridgehampton:inlove::inlove:, anything quick at this mad place:laugh:

Maybe I should have pm'd :p :roflmao:

It is fine in the thread or a pm ..I have kept a note, and will put the events on :thumbsup:

Just remember I put the events up for YOU guys ...I am always open to combination request, just remember that it must (track cars) be downloaded form RD ..you may ask why ..because all the mods are thoroughly checked, we also have a lot of modders here with great knowledge, so nothing escapes us.

I already have one from Patrick, he would like the Mazda MX 5 at Zandvoort ..not forgot it Patrick, I have it on my list...it will come early 20202 :thumbsup:
Just remember I put the events up for YOU guys ...I am always open to combination request, just remember that it must (track cars) be downloaded form RD ..you may ask why ..because all the mods are thoroughly checked, we also have a lot of modders here with great knowledge, so nothing escapes us.

I already have one from Patrick, he would like the Mazda MX 5 at Zandvoort ..not forgot it Patrick, I have it on my list...it will come early 20202 :thumbsup:
hi
i mentioned it in another thread that i like to see MX5 on Zandvoort (hopefully in the next weeks :) not 20202
hape

Did anyone try my setup? I'm always curious about feedback.
hi
yes after a good start i was on 5th thx to your setup (no time to test just went into the event).
After a blackout i turned around and was at last place but i think @pattikins Patrick used the default setup and i can follow him and overtake (he quit before). So thx to your setup i ride till the end :). So espacially for me it is a big help if you do tese things
thx
hape

As of request, I really, really liked your choices this year with so many new interesting tracks and cars so I don't want to limit you in continuing that great effort.
But as for me my highlights were the Sveg race with GT3 and the races on the Deutschlandring, Feldbergring and the Nordschleife. And I think a GT3 race on the Black Cat County Long will be an interesting event.

I'm not as knowledgeable as others on track car combos and always happy with the choice of others. It's the variety that's brilliant with AC. Have learned so much and find myself knowing the track when I click on some racing on Eurosport, or F1.

Every once in a while I find myself flat out racing along side someone (Han last night) and a big grin appears on my face at just how exciting, realistic and immersive it can be.

SO A BIG BIG THANKS CRAIG

That could be a tall order:
Screenshot_gokart125s_okayama_8-8-119-23-45-7.jpg

:p :D

This is not a list of what I want especially, but what I liked and I would really like to see again, in a form or the other:
1. Renault Megane RS 01 - I really like it.
2. The circuit from Austria with really long straights, which aren't really straights but flat out :)) and some turns in the final sector. Can't remember or find it. GOT IT: Salzburgring.
3. Group C at Road America was pretty fun for me.
4. Minis. We had Minis at old Donington. It was fun. But maybe a shorter circuits, like Vallelunga short or Magione.
5. Tor Poznan was a nice circuit for me also. Not so known, so it might not bring many ppl in.
6. Alfa 33 Stradale at the old Silverstone was pretty fun :D
7. the old Hockenheim Ring was nuts. I really like the longs straights. It didn't matter I was ... somewhere :))

I'm not saying those are a must. Is just nice to see of them again.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.5%