AC Porsche RSR 3.0 @ Silverstone 67 - Monday 23 Dec 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great combo Craig. Indeed lots of fun. :)After yesterday's race in which there was almost no place to relax, this was very nice with lots of straights. Started 7th but in lap 1 I ended 4th behind @Denis Betty and stayed there until the last minutes, not able to try an overtake. After some battling with faster guys coming from behind, Denis lost some pace and I could finally battle him. Unfortunately we had a small contact which made me go off. Denis was sportive to wait for me and let me pass. :thumbsup:.

It's a pity that quite a lot of drivers didn't show up. Could have been even more fun.

Thanks for organising. Have a great christmas everybody! Hope to see you all at Snetterton!

It really was biblical for me, first corner the three in front got tangled, they all parted , like the parting sea, just floated through the middle of them.:)
Could not do much about @JussiS , kept the same distance most of the race, but he had the beating of me, just hoped for a mistake, none appeared.:(
Finally threw the towel in and had to settle for my position.
Pretty lonely race really, on reflection, shame about the three in front, would have made an interesting race for me.
In the end it was just a lonely time trial, trying to concentrate for 40 minutes
was in the end my only struggle.
Merry Christmas to all, a special thanks to @Craig Dunkley for his sterling efforts, not only for this race but all of 2019.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just remember I put the events up for YOU guys ...I am always open to combination request, just remember that it must (track cars) be downloaded form RD ..you may ask why ..because all the mods are thoroughly checked, we also have a lot of modders here with great knowledge, so nothing escapes us.

I already have one from Patrick, he would like the Mazda MX 5 at Zandvoort ..not forgot it Patrick, I have it on my list...it will come early 20202 :thumbsup:

Just remember I put the events up for YOU guys ...I am always open to combination request, just remember that it must (track cars) be downloaded form RD ..you may ask why ..because all the mods are thoroughly checked, we also have a lot of modders here with great knowledge, so nothing escapes us.

I already have one from Patrick, he would like the Mazda MX 5 at Zandvoort ..not forgot it Patrick, I have it on my list...it will come early 20202 :thumbsup:
My request: FIAT 595 on the Nordschleife:roflmao::p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back