PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
@dscott509:

Well once again... :)

1. in Steam, check files integrity and reupload original files of the game if you hadn't done any save of your files before installing this mod.

2. Copy directories that will be modified by any mod (will save you time for the next time...)
For THIS mod, directories to be backed up are :
2020_asset_groups
f1_2020_vehicle_package
character_package
environment_package

3. Use the copy-paste version of this mod (other directories are not needed) and simply paste the directories with the files in the game directory. Path is something like xxxx:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020

That is: copy the following directories:
2020_asset_groups
f1_2020_vehicle_package
character_package
environment_package

to your game installation directory, something like:
xxxx:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020

4. Enjoy :D

Really easy. And it works perfectly well

Credit and positive review to Racing_Legend_420
He truly deserves it! :)

Last edited:
Instructions are very poor. Why would the files NOT show up if they copy paste properly on a fresh install. Make sure you sign in to race.net otherwise you won't have access to some of the needed liveries.

Last edited:
Hello, I signed in to race.net and the game recognizes it as it says "unlink account" (so it has to be linked if I can ask to unlink it) but still I didn't get the Racenet car and can't use any mod ?
Any idea to fix this ?

Instructions are very poor. Why would the files NOT show up if they copy paste properly on a fresh install. Make sure you sign in to race.net otherwise you won't have access to some of the needed liveries.

Instructions are NOT very poor. Take the time to read them and do what is needed. You'll see how easy it is to have this mod correctly installed on your pc! :confused:

Hello, I signed in to race.net and the game recognizes it as it says "unlink account" (so it has to be linked if I can ask to unlink it) but still I didn't get the Racenet car and can't use any mod ?
Any idea to fix this ?
I honnestly dont know I have the deluxe edition and have all the stuff since day 1. Its not related to the mod thats more on your side to find how to make them appear in game then the Porsche livery will appear replacing the racenet car.

Hi! I have a problem, when making the copy and paste, everything works except the livery that remains the same but blurred, any solution?

1595269740778.png

U click on the blue download button top right:confused: . Then You need Winrar to open the download and just copy and paste in the game directory with the instructions on the mod page.
yes ok but can you or anyone make a video about it I am really desperate and have no idea how I should do it that I am just too stupid but yes hope anyone can explain that to me or with a video ps: that livery looks really good so I would like to use it too

the textures from the car and the uniform are blurry by copy paste how can i fix?
-

Oh my... ok! :rolleyes:

Well once again... part 3 :D

1. in Steam, check files integrity and upload again the original files of the game if you haven't done any save of your files before installing this mod. Plus there has been a patch released today so that's a good idea anyway.

2. Copy directories that will be modified by any mod (will save you time for the next time...)
Path of the game is something like xxxx:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020
For THIS mod, directories to be backed up are :
2020_asset_groups
f1_2020_vehicle_package
character_package
environment_package

3. Use the copy-paste version of this mod (other directories in the archive are NOT needed) and simply paste the directories with the files in the game directory. Path of the game is something like xxxx:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020

That is: copy the following directories from the archive (from the directory copy and paste):
2020_asset_groups
f1_2020_vehicle_package
character_package
environment_package

to your game installation directory, something like:
xxxx:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020

Other directories in the archive are NOT needed

4. Enjoy :coffee:

Really easy. And it works perfectly well

And by the way, make a positive review to Racing_Legend_420

He truly deserves it if you download and uses his mod! :O_o:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 46 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 18 34.0%