PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package

Skins PORSCHE 99X Hybrid Full Team Package V6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried every tutorial. But for some reason i still have the Racenet car. Could someone help me a bit more? The suits are working but the car isnt

1- You need to replace the racenet_01 livery for all 4 myteam_engine name or use the copy and paste version.
help1.jpg

2-Also set your game directory to the f1 2020 game folder in EEA so the mipmaps are saved at the corect locations.

help2.jpg

Attachments

• help1.jpg
    help1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 99
  • help2.jpg
    help2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 80
Euh... on the photo they look good actually! :D
They 'look' outside whereas in your F1 2020 they look inside. In any case it doesn't really matter the all car is awesome.

And now the helmet... O M G
Can't wait. Because, at least if I'm not good enough to win any race (which is the case now actually...:p), I'll be the 'shinest' :D

Keep up your awesome work!

Great skin thank you ! but looks like this in my game :( and not only with your skin but with other creators too ! Did i missed something ?

Attachments

• F1 2020 (DirectX 12) 19_07_2020 11_52_43.png
    F1 2020 (DirectX 12) 19_07_2020 11_52_43.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 181
Well...

1. in Steam, check files integrity and reupload original files of the game if you hadn't done any save of your files before installing this mod.

2. Copy directories that will be modified by any mod (will save you time for the next time...)
For THIS mod, directories to be backed up are :
2020_asset_groups
f1_2020_vehicle_package

3. Use the copy-paste version of this mod and simply paste the files in the game directory. Path is something like xxxx:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020

4. Enjoy :D

Well...

1. in Steam, check files integrity and reupload original files of the game if you hadn't done any save of your files before installing this mod.

2. Copy directories that will be modified by any mod (will save you time for the next time...)
For THIS mod, directories to be backed up are :
2020_asset_groups
f1_2020_vehicle_package

3. Use the copy-paste version of this mod and simply paste the files in the game directory. Path is something like xxxx:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020

4. Enjoy :D

It worked ! Thanks a lot and nice design :)

I need an installation guide, to my understanding all I do is click the copy and paste folder, copy the contents inside the folder and drag to f1 2020 directory, and replace the folders when prompted. I've done that and I go in-game and still no livery at all.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.