Resource icon

Sounds Porsche 911 RSR 2017 Sound Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry as I have questioned this before, but when using the split exhaust, at around 6k rpm a high pitched "bzzt" sound occurs, does it really happen on the actual car?!!? I've been looking at clips but no where can I find this noise happening.

Sorry as I have questioned this before, but when using the split exhaust, at around 6k rpm a high pitched "bzzt" sound occurs, does it really happen on the actual car?!!? I've been looking at clips but no where can I find this noise happening.

Last edited:
hey there, i've been trying to instal this mod but it doesnt change anything to the sound. anyone knows what i have to do to get it working?

Last edited:
hello ACFAN im trying to install the sounds on the 2017 rsr, but I'm confused on one its says its the original file wich I'm guessing is base asseto but then there is one where it just says rear centre would I install that one for a real sound?

hello ACFAN im trying to install the sounds on the 2017 rsr, but I'm confused on one its says its the original file wich I'm guessing is base asseto but then there is one where it just says rear centre would I install that one for a real sound?
The original folder says split exhaust which is what the Kunos RSR has

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 100 91.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 39 35.8%