Porsche 911 GT America - IER Simulations - USCC Mod

Cars Porsche 911 GT America - IER Simulations - USCC Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yep. We can basically just scale force and gamma.

Chances are my and Jason's cars are simply softer with softer tires and have more stuff moving around in a more obvious manner. I didn't feel anything particularly weird in the 911.

Besides, every single change in force is communicated. There's not really cars which communicate more or less in AC, it seems. Unlike IRL where your powersteering system can indeed dampen forces.

1. Honestly it’s the first time this happens to me. KS car do not do that, and I don’t usually drive car mods so I haven’t got that much experience with third party vehicles. The ones I used so far done by Jason and David do not do that either.
So, do I have to have tyre wear on with this car, or can I have no tyre wear and just ignore the app telling me that they are ‘red’?
3. Could you tell me the name of the driver model please? CM says it’s “new_driver” but if I use that name in the driver.ini nothing changes.
1. That’s simply not a correct statement. There were countless threads about the exact same behavior on KS cars in the official forum. The color is an indicator of grip, not wear. If they’re red, they don’t have much grip. Just drive with tire wear on...
3. Don’t remember it, but it’s probably what CM says.

ffb is idk, weird, I have a Fanatec CSL Elite wheel and this is the only car I feel that way.
kinda numb in the initial turn of the wheel. ffb oscilating all the time when turning.
Of course I didn't pay anything so.. I can't complain much, but coming from one of the physics expert in the community I would have expected better feeling overall.
maybe after the update works fine, who knows
just a thought

Last edited:
ffb is idk, weird, I have a Fanatec CSL Elite wheel and this is the only car I feel that way.
kinda numb in the initial turn of the wheel. ffb oscilating all the time when turning.
Of course I didn't pay anything so.. I can't complain much, but coming from one of the physics expert in the community I would have expected better feeling overall.
maybe after the update works fine, who knows
just a thought

Hmmm... It is weird this fact that, for me, this car feels better and more like a car with some weight I can feel, rather than some other car mods or even some Kunos cars. The way this one turns, slides, how it rolls through the corner when lifting, and how easy you can lock up the brakes on a car with no ABS... Just straight out was good, got used to it without messing much with setups, and went even faster. It felt right at home, I don't know. Although I'm not a race car driver so no 'home' really. And I simrace with a G27. Had no issues with FFB, as it feels strong on my weak wheel yet no clipping. So that's one subjective view. It IS handful but pretty much anyone I raced with had issues with it or even commented on it as undrivable while I was pretty competitive and up there for wins easily.

- when run with no tyre wear (0x) setting, proTyres and Kunos tyre app show the car to have the tyres basically with max wear, all red; is it a bug? with all other cars, they have max or close to max tyre life, while here it is inverted;

That's really an issue if you want to run sessions without tirewear. It's not a bug, it's a feature :) What the devs had done with this little feature is made it simulate like you are putting fresh sticker tire set on the car each time you get out of the pits or at the start of the race. This is a real thing. Fresh tires out of factory have got like a layer of protective coating. You need several turns of the first lap or somewhere even a whole lap to scrape that off and bring the tires to proper 100% grip. And then from that, the tirewear does its thing and grip goes down with laps as usual. I've seen several mods do this and I think this little trick modders have used to simulate it is a great idea. If I use Sidekick app, and turn on the WEAR info, I can see that the actual grip starts at 25% on fresh set of tires goes up to 100 fairly quickly, and then goes down. What Assetto Corsa is missing here IMO for it to make more sense, is the feature of having limited number of tire sets for session/weekend and choose which one you use each time you go out of the pits. You could scrape one fresh tire set at practice and choose that one for the start of the race or when you come into the pits for a tire change. Or even, it's missing rolling start option, so you can scrape them off during that warm up lap.

Night lights are very weak ,any solution ?

EDIT ignore it guys i had a PP filter that was messing with night lights
after i change it all went back to normal

Last edited:
1639861774320.png

I've collected these so far from here at RD.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%