Pop up with the "We value your privacy message"

Anyone else getting this popup (literally got it just as I was starting this post) almost all the time on RD? Surely it should be a one time thing, its getting really irritating tbh :roflmao:

plsstahp.JPG

Last 5 minutes I had to accept the popup almost 10 times.
No matter if I've accept as it is or if I modify any option, next page or next of it, it appeared again.

I'm on a phone using android and chrome. No adblocker nor anti popup

Last 5 minutes I had to accept the popup almost 10 times.
No matter if I've accept as it is or if I modify any option, next page or next of it, it appeared again.

I'm on a phone using android and chrome. No adblocker nor anti popup

This has been my experience as well ever since the site update. Android tablet, Chrome, no adblocks or anti popups and 3rd party cookies allowed.

• Deleted member 387850

We have installed a brand new CMP minutes ago and I can confirm that my issues with Android and Chrome are gone.

Can you guys confirm this as well? If so, it seems it has been resolved :thumbsup:

I can see the new CMP (never had an issue with the old one to be fair!) and was going to ask if it can be customised to "Reject All"?

When I click "Show Details" I'm presented with 8 options that contain literally hundreds of companies that I have to manually opt-out from. There is an option to "Allow All" but not an option to "Reject All".

I really respect websites that give users the opportunity to easily reject all but strictly necessary cookies so it would be nice if that could be implemented! Thanks!

• Deleted member 387850

I don't disagree with your observation. But out of our control really. New cmp comes with the ad provider. I can forward it to them but I expect no changes.

Also shouldn't affect you as a premium user.

Thanks for your honest reply Bram! I think the main issue is, Premium member or not, I can't sign-in without accepting all cookies or manually opting out of each and every ad partner. I guess I won't see an ads on RD, but I'm never sure if I'm accepting cookies for these ad partners on RD only, or on all sites that use the same CMP. Appreciate you taking the feedback onboard!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back