Podium DD's VS Simucube 2's

Hi guys, the past while I was trying to find good comparisons between these two models of dd's. Has anyone tested both ? I understand that the software for these aren't complete yet but is there any clear winner here ? thanks.

With a 15% difference in price, in favour of the osw, would you wait 4 weeks for an SC2 or get a simucube/small mige straightaway?

The SC2 is worth the wait for a few reasons.
1. It looks like a finished product and not a converted industrial motor.
2. The SC2 will likely hold it's resale value better.
3. People are selling their OSW systems to get SC2's. ( If you want an OSW, buy one used and save some money )

Upvote 0
Where did you find that out and is it for all models?
1589531239980.png

Ultimates are always in stock so if that's what you want then fear not

Upvote 0
I have an order for a SC2 Sport with a uk reseller that was paid for 3+ weeks ago, first expected delivery date was the 12th of May.

Was the same for me, canceled at DT and ordered from Simucube Popup Store, delivered within one week. Base was in perfect condition, haven't found any scratches.

Sport is on stock atm:

Upvote 0
Was the same for me, canceled at DT and ordered from Simucube Popup Store, delivered within one week. Base was in perfect condition, haven't found any scratches.

Sport is on stock atm:
I used a payment method that the popup store won't take so it's either stick with DT or go for something else.

I must confess that I'm starting to wonder of £1500 for the SC2 plus a wheel is justified for the amount of time I have spare. There's an Accuforce Pro V1 that I'm very tempted by at way less than half the price.

Upvote 0
yeah they tried to convience me they had stock really they're in the same boat as everyone else if you take a look now:
View attachment 372888
I don't think they're doing intentionally but since they're quite a large company they can't go chasing every single one of their product suppliers.I personally wouldn't hold your breath on them
That's been my concern since the first delay, it's a fairly minor part of their business and won't get much of their focus. Think I'll cancel and look at different options.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea