Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

Nice, and lovely work but not sure if most are worried if the indicators work. All this work going into these cars doing stuff that most wont be that bothered about means it will be 2025 before anything gets going :)
2025 wouldn't be a very unreasonable release date for the entire pack, or even just the Audi. Instead of not working on the car at all, Patrik probably decided to at least do some config work. It's just how it goes when you're not being paid to do work like this.

2025 wouldn't be a very unreasonable release date for the entire pack, or even just the Audi. Instead of not working on the car at all, Patrik probably decided to at least do some config work. It's just how it goes when you're not being paid to do work like this.
Thank you Kyuubeey

exactly! plus there are 2 major components of the modding that are completely out of my hands, which is PHYSICS and SOUND, so even if the car is pretty much done ( like Peugeot, or Laguna) things will still take a while before it goes through all the physics research and development

if all people care about it just something with a Audi/BMW/Renault logo, I'm sure there are plenty of ripped versions of these and or similar cars that you can have instead

Last edited:
1610787_372707152878835_495096-544bbde15075a.jpg

And if you wanna quench your Super Touring thirst you could still play AMS / GTR2 / Race07.
Guess I'm not the only one saying this but I'd rather wait and have a top mod (as yours are) rather than have everything this year with SimDream / RTM 'quality'.

Delighted to hear the project is still going. Anybody who drives these mods can plainly see and appreciate the tremendous amount of work your team has put in to the detail of the cars. Thank you so much for making them, they bring a lot of joy to myself and no doubt many many others

Of course it’s understandable (and very much appreciated) how much of your free time goes into it and as such, I can certainly respect how long progress takes. Thank you for carrying on with it even after all this time. Amazing work!

Delighted to hear the project is still going. Anybody who drives these mods can plainly see and appreciate the tremendous amount of work your team has put in to the detail of the cars. Thank you so much for making them, they bring a lot of joy to myself and no doubt many many others

Of course it’s understandable (and very much appreciated) how much of your free time goes into it and as such, I can certainly respect how long progress takes. Thank you for carrying on with it even after all this time. Amazing work!
100% agree with and echo this post. Well said.

I would happily pay for this content or maybe they could do a Patreon or crowd fund to help with development. I’m sure there would be plenty of people to help.
They can't charge because they don't have a license, and I don't mean that in a confrontational way, just saying, it's been mentioned earlier in the thread... Or on a thread of one of their other cars that got released.

They can't charge because they don't have a license, and I don't mean that in a confrontational way, just saying, it's been mentioned earlier in the thread... Or on a thread of one of their other cars that got released.
And also money won't really speed things up , unless it would allow some of our team members to have this as their main job, so that would have to be a considerate income

And yes , at that point , i would definitely be interested if it could be officially licensed and sold , but that's whole another way of doing Mods

When it's free, we have freedom of working on these when we can
If this was all payware, there would be expectations / deadlines etc , taking bit of the fun and freedom out of it

Well it´s bullshit that your mod cost no money...because I just upgraded to a Heusinkveld sequential shifter because of your awesome work! :roflmao: And damn does it feel good while shifting! :D

Can´t wait to take the Audi around Bathurst (my new favorite track with your mods) :cool:

And I can´t belive how good your mods is even if they are unfinished. They are a true joy to drive.

Congrats on the best mods on Assetto! (Yes I am obsessed with super touring)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.9%