Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

I'm not much of a painter, but I'm trying to adapt the WedsSport Toyota Corona livery to the Nissan Primera. I still need to hut down several logos for the car but it's coming along nicely.

PS: Ignore the VOlk wheels logos on the rims. I'll replace those with WedsSport logos soon :D:D

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1630446972.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1630446972.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
I have a question regarding the size of the fuel tank. Did the BTCC Primera had a 60 liter tank? Or was it bigger? I can get around 70km on a full tank, but feature BTCC races from that era were longer and they didn't had to refuel (As far as I can remember). Asking just out of curiosity, since I'm planning to start a league with these cars following the BTCC race format from that era.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

I have a question regarding the size of the fuel tank. Did the BTCC Primera had a 60 liter tank? Or was it bigger? I can get around 70km on a full tank, but feature BTCC races from that era were longer and they didn't had to refuel (As far as I can remember). Asking just out of curiosity, since I'm planning to start a league with these cars following the BTCC race format from that era.
"Category: FIA Super Touring Car. Base Model: Nissan Primera Mark 3 GT - Chassis Number 56 Body style: 2000 specification 4 - door saloon. Steel body shell with computer - optimised welded roll cage for torsion rigidity and driver safety. 60 litre under floor safety fuel tank. New 2000 aerodynamic front splitter and rear wing. Engine: Nissan SR20DE unit modified for racing. 1998cc, 16 valve, dual overhead camshaft, 4 - cylinder unit, transverse mounted. Aluminium block and head, forged pistons and lightweight con-rods. Dry sump lubrication. Rev limit 8,500 rpm (as per BTCC / ETCC regulations) Max Power: 320+ BHP at 8,300 rpm. Max Torque: 27 + kg / m (200+ Ib / ft) Transmission: Front wheel drive with Nissan / X -trac 6 speed sequential gearbox. Straight cut, non-synchromesh gears with choice of ratios. Clutch: 3 - plate 5.5-diameter carbon clutch Cooling: Engine water radiator - front mounted with side - exit ducting, Engine oil radiator. Suspension: Front: Nissan multi-link wishbones and tubular steel anti-roll bar. Rear: Beam Axle with tubular steel anti-roll bar. Steering: Nissan / TRW high ratio rack and pinion. HPI power assistance - 1.25 turns lock - to lock. Wheels and tyres: Racing 19’’ diameter, 8.2 wide wheels with Michelin racing tyres. Brakes: Hydraulically assisted dual circuit system. Front: Vented 378mm diameter discs. Rear: Solid 280mm diameter disks."

Last edited by a moderator:
Its 60 litres although the fuel consumption is way off on the Nissan. The team had planned an update to fix some of the outstanding issues but its still on the backburner. Perhaps Patrik could issue an update just with the minor fixes?

Nice, and lovely work but not sure if most are worried if the indicators work. All this work going into these cars doing stuff that most wont be that bothered about means it will be 2025 before anything gets going :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back