Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

Dear Santa,

Hi, i'm sorry to bother you especially in this season but i have a special request for Christmas.
Can you bring me the full BTTC pack from PM3DM ?

Thanks in advance and i will gives you hot chocolate and some candies.

Cheers.

w1kb.jpg
My friend. Some stuff is happening over at VRC…

• Deleted member 223075

My friend. Some stuff is happening over at VRC…
Honestly it was just a joke. I stopped believing in a full pack by PM3DM. I know all difficulties but come on ! 5 years.... And we are starting the 6 years.

When i do modding the maximum time is 6 months on a mod. After that and after some time i start losing interrest on the game, modding etc.. life can change etc..

For me it will not be a surprise if one day they announe that the pack will never be finished or they give it to an other team to work on it but i doubt.

Actually i have majority of BTCC/STW quality mods, ok not all equals to standard AC but i don't have to wait until my retirement just to play a mod.

"Hey ma boy it's free" and ? How can you still have motivation, energy and other things to continue a work that is on from almost 6 years now and only 30% is done (if i count all what they want to release)

And yes some other team release their own BTCC mods and somes are really good. And guess what ? VRC is coming in the race....

So yeah let's see what happen. Hope i'm wrong, probably not...

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly it was just a joke. I stopped believing in a full pack by PM3DM. I know all difficulties but come on ! 5 years.... And we are starting the 6 years.

When i do modding the maximum time is 6 months on a mod. After that and after some time i start losing interrest on the game, modding etc.. life can change etc..

For me it will not be a surprise if one day they announe that the pack will never be finished or they give it to an other team to work on it but i doubt.

Actually i have majority of BTCC/STW quality mods, ok not all equals to standard AC but i don't have to wait until my retirement just to play a mod.

"Hey ma boy it's free" and ? How can you still have motivation, energy and other things to continue a work that is on from almost 6 years now and only 30% is done (if i count all what they want to release)

And yes some other team release their own BTCC mods and somes are really good. And guess what ? VRC is coming in the race....

So yeah let's see what happen. Hope i'm wrong, probably not...
Well mate, as far as I know, many people are involved in these mods. As the main creator said, these mods are not payware, so basically they dont contribute to increase or being part of their incomes. I totally understand the people involved into this.
Are they slow releasing them? yes. but, by far, their mods are one of the best quality mods out there.
Appart from that, I assume all of them have their lives and the time they can spent into this free package might change from time to time.
We really dont know every situation of every person involved to judge them.
Long time ago I assumed that when its ready, its ready. If you dont like it, you can develop your own version.

Merry Christmast to all.

I'm really only repeating / seconding what Maro has said but I appreciate and respect that PM3DM do it purely out of passion, which clearly shows in what gets shared with the community and without anything expected in return.

I'm grateful for what they have done and would never want to place any expectation on them. I'm simply happy that we get to drive some great cars from a great era that would otherwise not be possible - I've had hours of fun already in the BMW, Nissan and Volvo and many more hours in the future I'm sure.

So from me - it's just a huge thank you for the work done and hopefully the VRC mod does equal justice to it's real life counterpart so we can race it alongside PM3DM's cars.

:cool:

Last edited:
So from me - it's just a huge thank you for the work done and hopefully the VRC mod does equal justice to it's real life counterpart so we can race it alongside PM3DM's cars.

I saw VRC's post on Instagram last night and I wanted to stop by to say the same thing. I love the Primera so much, I really wish there's no overlap with VRC's pack and these cars can be raced alongside.

And a massive shoutout to the people from PM3DM. Thanks for these mods and keeping them free over the years

Last edited:
I think I'll pass on the F302 cars.

Read that the Alfa has RWD and suspension geometry is quite 'unique' for all of the cars.

Also, see attachment...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 164
BTCC pack mod from PM3DM is still alive after VRC releases? It is a shame both teams not to work toegether to get more potential and bring better quality. I really trust in VRC quality but it would have been a good aliance to bring us all content (PM3DM+VRC).

I would had paid a lot for a pack from PM3DM but that day never comes evidently

• Deleted member 223075

As i say i have nothing to say about their work (quality, 3d, textures..) but about the time and the motivation to finish this pack.

Actually we have three cars, yes ? But wich one is already 100% done ? No one.
The BMW is not finished, same for the primera and same for Volvo.

So if actually these 3 cars where 100% finished i will be ok with that. But when you consider there is many other cars...

They want to release 6 more cars ? This pack will never be finished until 10 years and i really doubt you can still have motivation, time and other things to continue to work freely.

All of that if the situation stay the same.

Think what you want, it's just my opinion (the last update on this thread was from one year ago...). Actually i doubt PM3DM, and now VRC come in the dance... So yeah my choice is done.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.