[PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga

Plugins [PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga 1.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Your the only one i can come at with this. Can you please. If you get the time to make your own EDM? The other EDM on Nexus is **** and does not work unless you use someone elses save. And i have accomplished to much on mine to use someone elses save. Would be awesome if you could but if you do not have the time i would understand. Thanks man

Your the only one i can come at with this. Can you please. If you get the time to make your own EDM? The other EDM on Nexus is **** and does not work unless you use someone elses save. And i have accomplished to much on mine to use someone elses save. Would be awesome if you could but if you do not have the time i would understand. Thanks man
I have no desire to make new mods for this game, especially such big ones as cars.
I also don't like how edm looks, bmw should look like bmw, especially in mods.

I have no desire to make new mods for this game, especially such big ones as cars.
I also don't like how edm looks, bmw should look like bmw, especially in mods.
What a shame man. Seems like your one of the best. Hope to see new mods come from you and your previous mods are great. Thank you very much for the content.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.