[PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga

Plugins [PLUGIN] GAZ 24 Volga 1.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good evening, nice car. The problem is that he sees me as the third Fernade. I have the licensed game, and I'm regularly registered on Steam. Fury doesn't work either. :(

Nice mod, C-pillar is totally wrong but not your fault, it's the Czech people. Please, give us stock steel rims or at least an option to replace them without having unity3d thing, ARMA rims should be fine, those ugly hubcaps ruin it, not to mention they don't belong to the first generations of the 24, you can trust me, I own 3, tho can't remember where 2 of them are....

Nice mod, C-pillar is totally wrong but not your fault, it's the Czech people. Please, give us stock steel rims or at least an option to replace them without having unity3d thing, ARMA rims should be fine, those ugly hubcaps ruin it, not to mention they don't belong to the first generations of the 24, you can trust me, I own 3, tho can't remember where 2 of them are....
You can't remember where you put 2 whole cars? damn man

Hi, great mod! i have a little strange problem, i can up gears from P -> R -> N -> D -> 2 -> 1 but i can't back to R or P, only can down from 1 -> 2 -> D -> N not more. oO

Thanks for your help!

---
Sorry i check it. i need press the brake FULL to come back to R and P. (i have a G29 Wheel and the brake is very hard)

Sorry for the question mistake!

unfortunally, the mod is stopping working if you use the 4 door fendale mod? Do i need to use the mod for the second fendale to make it work again? I will try and give a shot if it work.

/Edit: Didn't worked at all, but instead it deleted my assets folder

Last edited:
hey, i need some helpe here! the mod just dont work for me, i dont understand whi she dont find the car file...
Sem título.png
Sem título.png
Sem título.png

I have a problem with the mod, every time I load in the game my mod loader disables it and says "it thrown too many errors" and I also tried disabling my Ferndale mod, then all of them and reactivating them one by one, and I have the latest version of MSC Loader. it does not work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back