Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

Firstly, brilliant work vlasovas

Is the difference between light and accentuated wear just visual or does it affect the gameplay aswell?
visual only

Since Patch 5 or 6 my tires are flickering ... even reinstalling your mod is not solving the problem...im sad :(

bugomasters :D, as modmate said, since the first version I see problems with shadows on the tires, some think to be pixelated, but it's shadow, waiting to resolve code
Great work Vlasovas.

One request, can we please have a non-exe version. I have all my mods in GME and I have to install your mods to my desktop, copy the files out of the folder, then uninstall it. A simple rar version of the 2 folders with different types would a nice alternative :)

Thanks for the great work!
I'll see it this weekend

Very nice tires! I wonder what they would look like in-game with a lighter shade of black/grey, maybe closer to the cover art, which looks closer to the actual "in-person" shade of the tires… any thoughts?
gaming_f12012_packshot1.jpg

Very nice tires! I wonder what they would look like in-game with a lighter shade of black/grey, maybe closer to the cover art, which looks closer to the actual "in-person" shade of the tires… any thoughts?
Yep, would like to see that too.

I registered it while i saw a comparison between F1 2012 and Real liofe...

I'm currently downloading the game again through steam, so finished, check the possibility of clearing the upper band (2011 was possible, I did not know this) has update on my blog version 1.1

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.6%