Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

Nice work. Thank you!
Are you planning to retexture "Pirelli" texts in higher resolution?
Compared to the 2xHD of the car, tyres still looks too pixelated.

if you look well, you'll see that is not pixelated, but the problem of shadows from the game itself, I do not think that will solve increasing resolution, and the blur that appears in the white band and yellow when the car is stopped, a solution is do like zeno did last year, painting the tire itself, however this solution leaves the side of the tire rubber without color, all black, arranges up a problem and another appears, then in my view the best way is as it is, I I then try to change a little and increase resolution, try as I did in 2010, but did not know if I would have visible result

Great work Vlasovas.

One request, can we please have a non-exe version. I have all my mods in GME and I have to install your mods to my desktop, copy the files out of the folder, then uninstall it. A simple rar version of the 2 folders with different types would a nice alternative :)

Thanks for the great work!

• Deleted member 90535

Thanks you very much for making this mod. It's even better than the one in F1 2011. And loving the light wear version :)

• Deleted member 113561

Since Patch 5 or 6 my tires are flickering ... even reinstalling your mod is not solving the problem...im sad :(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%