Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

No one's telling you to pay for a mod. Seriously, the only thing you "lose" by using those "ad-links" is just a few seconds of waiting.
well actually OP is saying exactly that bro, so double check his post.
And it doesn't bother me the ad-links or the .exe file, i was just asking.
Anyway thanks also to the OP for the mod, just don't like the fact to charge for a mod.
cheers

• Deleted member 113561

i use now the light version and its really nice i have to say ....

Thx a lot

nobody is charging money for mod, what you guys are doing a 5 second delay to help a clown who loses his time for you guys to enjoy later only that, but I would not want you guys to understand, after all think only of themselves,
I think it's funny, nobody speaks or if the mod has a problem, but talk about a 5 second delay heheheheh
I am not imposing it here, it's just my way of working, but I think it should be mandatory rule, the use of page protection to help modders, like I said, who leads the search for people for this site here, they are !
costs not help them, that's my point of view, I guarantee that at the end of the year, neither receives nor a panettone, nor the staff of racedepartment, and much less than you guys, so what costs they help contribute in this way, since they help and the very popularity of the site?
I think it should rather be thought of a way to help them, they all have merit and much, not demerit any of them, but I see you guys here but making it clear that only want the final product
is my opinion, but no matter, I'm stopping
just making it clear, as many are egoistic, amid so many complaints, you guys are helping me waiting 5 seconds, but who just want to see the final product.

I make it clear my opinion, should be the rule of the forum, helping modders
even he did not want to be helped, because at the end of the year when he can buy a game from steam, grateful for what he is and will see that something good rendered

but do not worry, I will not post here
I'll take care of my blog, this was the last

i thought you were talking about charging money for a mod, i misunderstood.
I dont have any problem waiting 5 seconds lol, and don't go raging, i think we aren't egoistical, I am not, and the community has been polite with modders i think ( there are always people who request stuff and complain but those are only a few).
cheers, your choice if you don't want to post here anymore.

I dont have any problem waiting 5 seconds lol, and don't go raging, i think we aren't egoistical, I am not, and the community has been polite with modders i think ( there are always people who request stuff and complain but those are only a few).

@vlasovas

Well then i was wrong too but i know that site and it doesnt seem to be just for safelinking . If you visit the ADV site ( http://******/ )it clearly says pretty big:

Shrink your Links and Squeeze the money out of every Click!

Thats what i was reffering to.

@vlasovas

Well then i was wrong too but i know that site and it doesnt seem to be just for safelinking . If you visit the ADV site ( http://******/ )it clearly says pretty big:

Shrink your Links and Squeeze the money out of every Click!

Thats what i was reffering to.
Ok, may be a translation of google, do not worry, just think it should have something to help people like ryder for example, someone think there already mods that would not exist mods, without his tools?
yeah, that's what I say!

Nice work. Thank you!
Are you planning to retexture "Pirelli" texts in higher resolution?
Compared to the 2xHD of the car, tyres still looks too pixelated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back