Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

2usgcwg.jpg

28jfsro.jpg

291fj9j.jpg

2cy5der.jpg

34z0if6.jpg

???????? :)
one word: FANTASTIC! Is a month that I was expecting the tires more light, now we get to photorealism and colors of the xbox version. Vlasovas you are GREAT!! what time you release it? I can not wait that long ... :)

Parabéns Vlasovas! ;)

Great job! Its looking so nice. Im using the fist version with light wear, can't wait to download this one! :thumbsup:
one word: FANTASTIC! Is a month that I was expecting the tires more light, now we get to photorealism and colors of the xbox version. Vlasovas you are GREAT!! what time you release it? I can not wait that long ... :)
Cant wait :mad::rolleyes::O_o::cry:
go running on my blog pick, is already there, I'll add a post here tomorrow, I'm going to the church now!
I did something crazy, three different types, one is the dark normal game play by, another is clearer equal the tv, and other tires have begun a bit worn as they have already made a formation lap on the track, and stained

in mod clearer, the damage became less visible now (this because it is more clear because the textures are the same)

and in the mod stained, I recommend using less wear because as has already wear, it will be much more visible than in normal

the stained is pretty cool to take screens of new cars in HD, as the Rian Speed and Pebz and warok been doing

they are lighter in mod, than in the picture, I upgraded to the clear

Now you can not get seasick of the tires, six different versions

n6osh0.png

2vkl2mb.png

2ry3k06.png

mwfw47.jpg

3094mk2.png

23mann4.png

1fwdog.png

DARK

STAINED
PIRELLI TIRES 2012
1 - one different wear, for each tire
2 - dry grass, rather than green
3 - track gum sharp
4 - Light Glow reduced
5 - two choices to install, lightweight and accentuated, wear different for each
1 - Improved marking of tires "R"
2 - improved textures marbles
3 - Soft Tires of package light improved
1 - Improved marking of tires "R"
2 - 2 new types of tires, clear and stained ( 6 variations )
3 - strip of hard tires with a darker gray color

Considerations :

I did something crazy, three different types, one is the dark normal of the game , another is clear equal the TV, and other tires ( stained ) have begun a little worn, Since it have already made a formation lap on the track

in mod clear, the damage became less visible now (this because it is more clear, the Wear textures are the same)
and in the stained mod , I recommend using Light Wear because as already Worn, will be much more visible than in normal
the stained is pretty cool to take screens of new cars in HD, as the Rian Speed and Pebz and warok been doing

Now you can not get seasick of the tires, six different versions

MORE INFORMATION, MODS, AND UPDATES :

http://vlasovas.blogspot.com.br/

Ryder Mod Manager Version ( RAR ):
MOD : DOWNLOAD
Executable Version:
MOD : DOWNLOAD

ATTENTION

I found a little problem solving and make available the update
is not changing the wear problems with the rendering materials, windows 8 not replaced files
FIX

Mod Made by Vlasovas
God first!!
Warok, Ryder25, Reddvers, cr3ativ3, Silver BENZ, pmgl71, ENDR, Alex SF-1950, ML2166, La Plata, JukaDark, Johnny Dangerously, koeloe, MARSALA, Iljuha_Rus, zeno dyk, Karurosu
everyone who made possible the mod pack Brazil 2 in F1 2011

click here if the link above doesn't work.

ATTENTION

I found a little problem solving and make available the update
is not changing the wear problems with the rendering materials, windows 8 not replaced files

FIX

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 210 88.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 40 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 34 14.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 65 27.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 79 33.2%