Pirelli Tires 2012 *new version*

• Deleted member 6919

Stunning work m8, been waiting for you to do you magic again with rubber..;)

Can you upload an ZIP file for MANUAL modding?

I don't want to replace any file or overwrite, tend to do BACKUPS before it..

Thanks!
Isn't it the same if you install this mod in a folder that isn't the one of f1 2012 and you see what the files are...?

Isn't it the same if you install this mod in a folder that isn't the one of f1 2012 and you see what the files are...?
i tried to install it in a different folder but it won't install, I check the folder and there isn't any new file....

I'm using the Generic Mod Enabler.

I extracted the executable using Sandboxie.
Foreign executables are always suspicious.

By the way: Good to see that the advertisement links and the donate-button got removed.
Please don't do this again. We love the modding and we as a community do it for free.

Thanks again for your contributed work! :)

Winrar don't work for this file..

I don't want to overwrite my original files without backup.

Looks good, but i'll pass until he gives us a zip/rar file.

--
EDIT: well OK. I see the Install offer to restore the originals.., thanks.

Maybe if you advice it on the post..

Hi and thanks for the mod,
Can someone tell me why you would use the light one over the accentuated one?
Sorry to sound like a noob but for realistic visual effects isn't accentuated always going to be better visually?
Thanks in advance
the accentuated, is for anyone who wants to see wear
the light is worn almost imperceptible, as in real life
but you can use both
when you bored of one, install another
@vlasovas can I play MP with this mod or its affecting stronger tyre wear?
yes you can MP, only visual
Can you upload an ZIP file for MANUAL modding?
I don't want to replace any file or overwrite, tend to do BACKUPS before it..
Thanks!
do these files substitute the original ones? how do i backup?
Winrar don't work for this file..
I don't want to overwrite my original files without backup.
Looks good, but i'll pass until he gives us a zip/rar file.
--
EDIT: well OK. I see the Install offer to restore the originals.., thanks.
Maybe if you advice it on the post..
Great mod! Installer is a little overkill though considering there's only 2 files.
Want this, but links not working, and the adds
While clear means without adds.
I really appreciate his mods , but the linking is bad. Also im not sure about that link to a sort of sect. But the tyres itself looks fantastic.
I have a friend who has asked me to send original files of the game for him because he extracted a helmet from someone who did mod and posted in rar, and was not that the place of the helmet, so I use installer, is organized, always I put the backup, simply take the directory F1 2012, I think it should be obligatory to use the installer or delivery for use with the mod manager ryder25 which is also good, and does the same.
I think there are many people who always complain too much, no matter if you lost your time to do, even if you try to help, there is always someone who will complain because it seems that the most important is not the mod, but do not accept what is different, I do mods to my blog, I try to keep it the same standard, I post here too, but in 2010 all our mods were deleted, so my priority is my blog, this is my standard of work and as the standard of tires, always looking to innovate if I can, if not just use like normal tires of the game, I also use link protector, all bloggers use also, what's wrong?
since I had my work there for you guys have fun, I earn a miserable cent each clicked, it will not cost you anything, but you can help me buy games on steam and make mods? no one is capable of think about it, even only think of themselves and in the 5 seconds it will lose to have a mod that will use maybe for one full year, is another thing that I think should be mandatory for all who make mods, because we make because we like? yes! but a small merit sometimes it does not hurt anyone and on the contrary, help, who moved this site, are the users who make the mods, Ryder25, Warok, ML2166, and many others, who did not use any mod them, raise your hand? now, and who have contributed to them with a miserable cent, raise your hand? anyone! this is the gratitude of the people! I think it should be required by each of them, wear protective links, I guarantee that in a year, at least one game, they could buy in the steam, for having so much fun with all of you, I now I ask? is not merited? you do not spend anything, only time, 5 seconds, and they have the possibility of the end of the year, save on your pocket when buying a game, for the work they had. in my opinion, this should be forum rule, think about who keeps the focus in site is also very good to yourself
Thanks !!!
ATTENTION
the installer already has the backup, is the 3rd option, I always think of everything, which is why I use installer, because in all my mods you see the restoration to the original, if not already done
you all should be tired of hearing this, because since 2010, I use this system to my mods, comes with backup, always the last option of the installer

sorry english

Nobody of us "modders" right here ever charge a cent for anything. There wasnt even a donate button or links to strange christ sites. so tell me why would you do that?

I really respect your work and i like it alot, seriously!
If its a installer or not is nothing i care about, just might be the .exe scares many people out there.
For me its just the way you offer your work wich is just not ok HERE. If you do that on your modding site its absolutely OK todo that but not on RD, hope you understand me.

Regards MOdmate

Exactly what modmate said, you can't impose your rules in this web page, you can't make all modders gain money, if u want to do it and want to put your mod here charging it I don't believe people will pay it, it doesn't seem right. Never seen mods been charged, mods are done because modders like it and want to share it, thank u modders.

if u want to do it and want to put your mod here charging it I don't believe people will pay it, it doesn't seem right. Never seen mods been charged, mods are done because modders like it and want to share it, thank u modders.
No one's telling you to pay for a mod. Seriously, the only thing you "lose" by using those "ad-links" is just a few seconds of waiting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back