Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura

Misc Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura 2.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ciba1991 updated Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura with a new update entry:

C13 Camera Obscura 2.2.14 update

Changelog:
  • Adapted base gamma to handle shadow visibility better
  • Adapted base brightness to fit new gamma
  • reverted daylight multiplier to 1 - too many issues with the high values, maybe when pure is more mature we can try having a realistic lights <> sun relationship again
  • Swapped out the cg LUT to bring yellows away from orange and keep them from desaturating with the higher gamma. - If yellows appear extremely washed out to you, that may be a CSP bug and unfortunately...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, i tried to disable VR, opencomposite and all post processing like FSR and FFR.
Im running CM, newest SOL and CSP 0.1.95p5 and c13pp 2_1_06.
C13 pp looks really bright compared to sol-extra. Is it supposed to be looking like this? Its the benchmark scene. Scenes with clouds look better, less bright.
Attached is comparison of c13 on the left and sol on the right.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Attachments

• ac_c13.jpg
    ac_c13.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 58
Hi, i tried to disable VR, opencomposite and all post processing like FSR and FFR.
Im running CM, newest SOL and CSP 0.1.95p5 and c13pp 2_1_06.
C13 pp looks really bright compared to sol-extra. Is it supposed to be looking like this? Its the benchmark scene. Scenes with clouds look better, less bright.
Attached is comparison of c13 on the left and sol on the right.
Any ideas? Thanks.
As i don't have VR and i'm really not focused on Sol anymore i can't offer any meaningful advice. I'd say, make sure your exposure isn't over 100% but further than that i really can't say. Wish i could be more helpful :/

As i don't have VR and i'm really not focused on Sol anymore i can't offer any meaningful advice. I'd say, make sure your exposure isn't over 100% but further than that i really can't say. Wish i could be more helpful :/
Hi, no worries. I was running it in 2d to test and ran into same over-exposure problem.
Anyways, i tried to change to newest pure and all problems seems to be fixed now. I might give pure a chance for now.
I might try older c13 pp with SOL later. When you said exposure, did you mean saturation in "assetto corsa -> video -> post processing -> saturation" setting or something else?

Last edited:
Hi, no worries. I was running it in 2d to test and ran into same over-exposure problem.
Anyways, i tried to change to newest pure and all problems seems to be fixed now. I might give pure a chance for now.
I might try older c13 pp with SOL later. When you said exposure, did you mean saturation in "assetto corsa -> video -> post processing -> saturation" setting or something else?
Are you sure you're installing the filter manually? Sounds like you may have installed via CM. And by exposure I mean exposure. It can be found either in the photo app and PPFilter selector app ingame.

Hello, I downloaded your filter today and it seems to work with Sol, though it's your latest version. Do I really need the 2.1.06 version (wich I can't find) to make it work as intended ?

As for your Autozam, great work ! Do you intend to animate the doors ? That would be awesome !!

Hello, I downloaded your filter today and it seems to work with Sol, though it's your latest version. Do I really need the 2.1.06 version (wich I can't find) to make it work as intended ?

As for your Autozam, great work ! Do you intend to animate the doors ? That would be awesome !!
Do note that using the latest version with Sol is unsupported, and as such i cannot guarantee there won't be issues. You can find the old versions by clicking history and downloading from there. Not sure what you mean by Autozam, that's not anything i'm working on .

when i enter cockpit mode my screen becomes too dark how do i remove that, i tried disabling auto exposure but that didnt help
I'm not sure what you mean by disabling auto exposure. As this is a pure filter, AE must be enabled at all times. There are some AE related sliders in the PP tab in the pure config app, try playing with those and do report back with values that work for you.

I'm not sure what you mean by disabling auto exposure. As this is a pure filter, AE must be enabled at all times. There are some AE related sliders in the PP tab in the pure config app, try playing with those and do report back with values that work for you.
So i noticed here that the final expore and cbe exposure change numbers when you go from first to third person or tv pod. Higher being a brighter and lower being darker. What can i do to make sure that number doesn't change when i change view.
20230117160429_1.jpg

20230117160448_1.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes