Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura

Misc Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura 2.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ciba1991 submitted a new resource:

Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura - Photorealistic filter, with strong AE

When I first started developing filters, it always bothered me that i would have to modulate values based on sun position. Specifically because it made SRP tunnels look different at day and at night. This filter is written to utilize exclusively the AE values for any global light/color adaptations, with sun position being used only to modulate the sun. Not quite as contrast-y or saturated as some other filters, but i believe this filter is quite close to photorealism. It has had some...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, would it be possible for you to share your Video and CSP settings? I would love for my game to look this good for screenshots 'n' stuff!

Hello, would it be possible for you to share your Video and CSP settings? I would love for my game to look this good for screenshots 'n' stuff!
Video settings aren't super important, push it as hard as you can i guess :p If you want DOF it needs to be enabled video settings. I keep AC motion blur off and enable it in CSP, FXAA needs to be on for ExtraFX. But i suggest you keep heat shimmering off as it looks terrible. Oh and under no circumstances should you have reflections rendering frequency higher than two faces per frame as it causes insane performance loss with Sol 2.0+

CSP:
ExtraFX settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/q3gf5f
LightingFX settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/tOp7Iw
Nice screenshot settings: https://acstuff.ru/s/ALgWB_

Beware that these settings are based on a 3080 based system so depending on your resolution and horsepower these might be too heavy for gameplay. If need be, disable ExtraFX fordriving.
other settings aren't really as important for screenshots in my opinion; though i may have missed something here or there.

Ciba1991 updated Photorealistic PPFilter C13 Camera Obscura with a new update entry:

C13 Camera Obscura 2.0 with Pure suppor

This update is a reworking from the ground up with Pure support in mind. But Sol users have not been left behind, with a Sol version of 2.0 calibrated to match the Pure version as closely as possible.

To everyone who helped test the filter and provided feedback, thank you very much. An additional thank you to community members who have contributed showcase images!

Recommended Sol 2.2.1 or newer, Pure 0.75 or newer and CSP 0.1.77 or newer! Enjoy this release, for any questions or concerns...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies