Resource icon

Apps PDash 1.5.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Silly question but, somebody please help me how to make this app work.
I've download the app, extract it to AC main folder, and enable Pdash option in AC general setting.
but Pdash not in the game when I go to the app side bar.
did I miss something?

I made a new skin for PDash app. JN Racing Dash.
jn_racing_dash.png

Thanks for a great and extremely useful app! Sorry if it's been asked/answered before, but how can i toggle through the skins (while in the car) i have installed and listed in my master_config.ini?

Thanks for a great and extremely useful app! Sorry if it's been asked/answered before, but how can i toggle through the skins (while in the car) i have installed and listed in my master_config.ini?
You don't really toggle/cycle through them. If you have your master_config.ini set up properly, you should have an individual AC App icon for each Pdash you have listed.
For example, mine looks like this:

[GENERAL]
windows = 4
skin1 = SOB_Dash1
skin2 = SOB_Dash2
skin3 = SOB_Dash3
skin4 = SOB_Dash4

And because of this, I have four individual buttons in my App list, named as shown. That make sense?

Btw, I recently added the fourth dash in my dash collection, available here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sob_dash-skins-for-pdash.17880/

Hey, @pandar1, I recently noticed with an effect I was doing in my latest Dash setup that it seems whatever graphic is updated last always draws on top. Unfortunately this means that my little "glowy light aura" on my lights is sometimes on top of my spedometer or gear display, and sometimes NOT on top (depending on if the number changed before or after the last light got updated).

Is there a way to set the draw order for elements such that you can prevent such a thing from happening? I have an alternate solution already cooked up, but it doesn't look quite as cool. Essentially I've just carved out a pocket of "no aura" for every one of the rev images so that none of them can ever overlap the speed or gear display. My guess is that if this isn't currently possible, adding it as a feature would mean that you'd likely take a performance hit (having to always draw "bottom-most" images before anything else) of some sort.

Thoughts?

Thanks @Russell Sobie for taking the time to answer! That makes perfect sense and that's how i have things set up :) It's just that it would be nice to be able to map a toggle/cycle -button for this to use while on track. Btw, your dash skins looks nice and i will try them out at some point. Thanks again!

your app is not synchronized with Ferrari 488GTB rpm led
Pdash show red leds later than real cockpit led
How to fix this?
Thank you. This app is awesome

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering