Resource icon

Apps PDash 1.5.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
do the skins 1.4 work with new AC 1.3.2 and PDASH 1.5.2? i can't get i to work.

REV lights constantly flashing in all cars testing, Huracan, SLS GT3, 12C GT3, Z4 GT3 M3 GT2, 458 GT2, C7R and C6R (just screen of one car, also little white PIN stays/ remains on screen)
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_monza_14-10-115-15-51-12.jpg
...of course with F8 does not save dashes...lol

Last edited:
do the skins 1.4 work with new AC 1.3.2 and PDASH 1.5.2? i can't get i to work.

REV lights constantly flashing in all cars testing, Huracan, SLS GT3, 12C GT3, Z4 GT3 M3 GT2, 458 GT2, C7R and C6R (just screen of one car, also little white PIN stays/ remains on screen)
View attachment 108117
...of course with F8 does not save dashes...lol

Do the standard skins work for you or not? I had no complaints about 1.5.2 troubles, but even with the old version some people had a similar problem with flashing light, it is siminfo related, for some reason on some installations it do not work and return zero as max rpm so lights are always flashing

thank you Pandar1 for taking the time to reply and post, standard skins don't work either (tried default1 and 2) i will post the screenshot for both skins later, tried the 1.4 skins, none worked, no data at all. (just graphic/ background shows that's all) i tried also removing all apps I have from python folder and leaving only PDash 1.5.2 in there with it corresponding files and skins only, no extra skins. and ran even AC/ steam integrity check. did't change anything, and this test was on a clean rig, i uninstalled Fanaleds, so tested even with and without Fanaleds, but no impact/ nor changes.

PS: after installing PDash on both PC's, the white corner PIN's remain, they don't disappear, even if not made sticky/ locked.

First try to make it work with the standard distribution... erase it completely and reinstall it from the .rar, make sure to decompress all in the proper directories... do fanaleds works? because when pdash don't work often fanaleds do not work too...

• Deleted member 197115

Brand new install, never had it before. Ref flashing light, both default skin 1 and 2.

pandar1 updated PDash with a new update entry:

Fix for leds blinking red

Preface: on some installations of assetto corsa the max rpm value is not read correctly from memory and siminfo returns zero

I've implemented a workaround by not using siminfo for that value if it's zero and calculating in the first seconds by looking at the actual rpm the engine reaches...

If you have leds blinking red at start push the gas full to let the app calculate the value correctly, the calculation stops at 150 km/h

Maybe I will make a version that stores the value for each car...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 197115

Thanks for update, works wonderfully!
Shouldn't pin_icn_OFF.png be in
content\gui\controls\form\
instead of
content\gui\controls\form\icons

• Deleted member 197115

And I am afraid shift lights are not accurate, perhaps due to max rpm detection.
For instance in BMW Z4 GT3 they turn red way before OEM shift indicator or car dashboard shift lights.

The calibration is done when you enter the car and stops at 150 km/h... if you reach 150 km/h without going full rev the calibration will be off... anyway I will try the z4 but I don't see how can be different from other cars, calibration is very stupid, get current rpm, if it's greater than maximum then it's the new max, and so on every frame till 150 km/h... for quick calibration just push the gas full when you enter the car the first time...

And I am afraid shift lights are not accurate, perhaps due to max rpm detection.
For instance in BMW Z4 GT3 they turn red way before OEM shift indicator or car dashboard shift lights.

P.S. another thing... the limits for green yellow and red are fixed for my app, they don't change for each car, and are preset at a certain percentage of the max rpm, so if you compare them with the light embedded in each cars it's very unlikely that they will match... you can change the limits by editing the config file, but keep in mind that they are the same for all cars!

You must edit the config.ini file located in the directory of the skin you are using (default1 is the default one when you uncompress the rar)

go to the [FLASHZONE] section and edit the limits parameter

limits = 0,82,84,86,88,90,92,94,96

this mean that at 0% of max rpm the two outmost leds will light, at 82% and greater the next ones, at 84% the next ones and so on

you can make the last zone flash or not with the param
last_zone_flash = True
or eliminate the flash setting to False

I'm working on a skin but I don't quite understand how to set the co-ordinates of elements. I can see that 0 and 1 would be top left and top/bottom right for x and y, but the decimals for anything inbetween are where I get stumped. I'm not using scaling my skin, I'm using it in AC at the same size as I designed it in photoshop. Is there an option to set the co-ordinates as whole numbers relative to the pixels?

No, all coordinates are relative to the virtual space [0,1][0,1], the reason is that the image can be scaled
I will make an example... let's say your background image is 1000x500
you must set in general size_x = 1000 and size_x = 500, the real size of your image
then you set the scaling with the scale param, say you want it the same size so scale = 1
now you want to specify the position of an element, keep in mind you always specify the top left coords, say you put it to [0.5,0.5], the top left corner will be at 0.5*1000,0.5*500 so 500,250
if you need small adjustment you can use any number of decimals, say 0.51 or 0.50001, do the math and it will be 510 or 500,01 for the x coord

if you need to start from the pixel coord and find the virtual coord

say you want to put to 200,150
200/1000 = 0,2 for x
150/500 = 0,3 for y

remember you are setting the top left coord of the element

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back