Resource icon

Apps PDash 1.5.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
your app is not synchronized with Ferrari 488GTB rpm led
Pdash show red leds later than real cockpit led
How to fix this?
Thank you. This app is awesome

In the config.ini file located in [AssettoCorsaInstallDirectory]\apps\python\PDash\skins\SOB_Dash5\...

Find the section [FLASHZONE] and adjust the numbers in the "limits" value. I'm not 100% familiar with the 488GTB, so you'll probably have to do some fiddling with it if you want it to line up perfectly with those lights. Example:

limits = 40,81,83,85,87,89,91,93,95,97,99

The numbers work like this: Each number represents an index of available image files. For SOB_Dash5, I have 11 revzone images, which represent the 11 numbers in the limits value. You can make these numbers anything you want, so long as you always have exactly 11 of them (for this pDash anyway). The last number represents the revs percentage that will flash. What I typically do when I'm tweaking this is just adjust what that last number is, and then make each number 2 less and leaving the first number at 40. So if you want your copy to flash at 90 percent, change your limits line to read:

limits = 40,72,74,76,78,80,82,84,86,88,90

Good luck!

I'm racing Audi TT Cups over at simracingsystem over the next few weeks, and what I'm missing from my pDash skin is the ability to see what my current Push To Pass status is. Is this something that is possible to have access to for skin creation? I didn't see anything in the config.ini that references p2p, drs, or kers status.

Still use the app every single day. Thanks again!

hey, I'm in need of deep help! so I downloaded PDASH a while ago. but today I've opened the game and all the sudden most of my apps downloaded are gone, so I did a verify on steam for files on AC. some of it came back, but everytime I download PDASH and its cohort mods from other creators, the PDASH does not show in game on the APPS Tab menu. I've downloaded manually and even through Content Manager but it wont show in the game. please help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back