rF2 PCC @ Orchard lake road course - 6th June 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roman Liebich

Anyone already tried some testing? I keep fighting with right tyres overheating..:-/

• Sol Leung

Just did some test and tune on the track, manage to do a low 1:21.

What's a good time on lapping this track with the GT3?? :confused:

I also noticed that there's a right side tires over heating issues on this track. :angel:

• Roman Liebich

Just did some test and tune on the track, manage to do a low 1:21.

I also noticed that there's a right side tires over heating issues on this track. :angel:

Wow, 1:21, Im struggling with 1:22, the biggest problem though is turn 1.. Im constantly playing with camber settings to avoid right side tires overheating

• Chris Noble

Yes rFactor is a 650MB - 700MB download I think. 1.255F is the latest version.

I am having probs with the rear end on turn 1!

I had some trouble matching my Megane lap times to start with! but this car is much much quicker than those! PB in Megane is 1:21.9

I got the Porsche SuperCup into the 1:19.xxx's. I fuond that braking eariler before turning helps alot and getting the car slowed up sooner, so you can carry more speed overally through the 1st sections to the 1st s-bend.

• Chris Noble

Oh dear.

I am waiting for ISI to reset my activations again grr. nearly a week and no reply :(. hopefully good to go!

After an hour and half last night I got my time down to a high 1:20 --, Tho my race laptimes will probrably be around 1:21 - 1:23's,

T1-T2 is getting to me, the car gets really unbalanced as it comes of the oval banking transition, One thing I did notice is you can overtake pretty easy on the oval section as you can get very decent tow off any cars infront of you. This is going to be mental once it gets dark :)

• Roman Liebich

Nice one Gareth, as I mentioned T1-T2 is the key here, when I manage to get decent time on the rest of the track I screw up this part..
Did you find any solution to right side overheating<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back