rF2 PCC @ Orchard lake road course - 6th June 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Chris Noble

Im getting thrown around like a rag doll when coming off of the oval area, everyone has a different style when it comes to this turn, but could anyone check thier notes on this corner and help a brother out? Please?
Winston.

Unfortunately I may have to pull out of this one tonight; might be needed here at work for a few hours. :(

It'll be the fastest IP-phone rollout anyone has ever seen though, lol.

We installed our new POE Cisco Phones bloody fast too, its was a backing hot day, and the staff were being unhelpful as usual, so we just cained it, got 3 sites completed in 16 hours. Nice bit of overtime in me pocket too.
Mind you, that was 6 months ago, and we still have members of staff still waiting for thier logon details!

Win

Wow, don't get too quick now... I'd thought I'd be hanging an a leash, but it's not gonna happen this way. :D

I seem to have the rollout problem as well, but that's only when my car is topped and the tyres are giving in. Trick seems to be to keep it straight whiel going off the oval and to not touch the brake at the moment you're getting off (preferable only after, if you can manage).

Hope it helps.

• Andy Marsden

Is the server up yet as I can't find it in the lobby

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back