PC1 Pcars funding is nearly complete.

300k+ invested this month, so it's possible funding will be completed anytime within the next few months as only about 300-400k remains.
December might be a tight month, but it might also be the last month as people get in before the door shuts.

My understanding is approx 270k units must be sold to break even.

I may or may not be in your friends list...

I knew it! Leave me alone Mum! :D (or Mom, as the cultural case may be).

Don't PM me with your name by the way. I'm rubbish at keeping secrets. < Not joking...rubbish is putting it mildly.:rolleyes:

I originally viewed pCARS as being a game that would be designed around the wishes of the community. How it has turned out though is a game designed by SMS and the community is allowed to provide feedback and bug hunt. Not quite the same as I imagined.

I now just accept that the final game will be 95% designed and coded by SMS with some token ideas put in from the community. I hope I am wrong but that is the way it has been going in my opinion.

I still think SMS will turn out a cracking game though. Definitely better than SHIFT 1 & 2.

Regarding the bold type...yes and no...and yes...and no.
I can sympathize with what you're saying to a certain extant. I remember feeling truly puzzled by the addition of the Zuhai circuit (Jin Ding) and made some comment to the effect of "why this :poop: and not track x, y or z?" That did leave me feeling a little uneasy about what was in store for us in terms of content, but at the end of the day it's probably more about me being a selfish :poop: than Zuhai being a :poop:. < Handy emoticon that one. :p

Maybe that's the kind of issue you mean? Not entirely sure.
But ya, we'll find out soon enough if it's a winner. I hope it will be. For SMS and for us.

I knew it! Leave me alone Mum! :D (or Mom, as the cultural case may be).

Don't PM me with your name by the way. I'm rubbish at keeping secrets. < Not joking...rubbish is putting it mildly.:rolleyes:

Regarding the bold type...yes and no...and yes...and no.
I can sympathize with what you're saying to a certain extant. I remember feeling truly puzzled by the addition of the Zuhai circuit (Jin Ding) and made some comment to the effect of "why this :poop: and not track x, y or z?" That did leave me feeling a little uneasy about what was in store for us in terms of content, but at the end of the day it's probably more about me being a selfish :poop: than Zuhai being a :poop:. < Handy emoticon that one. :p

Maybe that's the kind of issue you mean? Not entirely sure.
But ya, we'll find out soon enough if it's a winner. I hope it will be. For SMS and for us.

Yeah when I signed up I believed it would be the community deciding we want X, Y, Z in the game but it isn't like that at all.

Maybe I got the wrong end of the stick. The community aspect is a let down for me but the game itself is showing a lot of potential. It may also end up being my ticket to a Fanatec CSW if it sells well.

In my country it is Mum by the way. Or Maw if you are from the west!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back