F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Jas Verstoppen

DNA Racing
Hi fellow Racing-Fanatics!

First of all, how happy are we all together that Codemasters finally pulled it off and deliver us a well balanced, fully functioning Multiplayer part of the game and a much more 'simmy' feel of the Handling-Model then all of the previous titles in the F1-franchise?! Ok, that's of my chest! ;)

We just got the dedicated forum up for our coming League of F1 2016 on the PC-version of the game, we are proud as Ramteam Racing for the fact we are able to host this League for all of you out there who might be interested.

A big Announcement, of all the Info and Dates you need to know, will be made coming Tuesday, 30th of August. Also the Registration-Thread goes up then.

Be sure to keep this page updated because this League on this amazing game will be epic! :)

As a final note, we would like to give a special thanks to the RaceDepartment Team to give us the possibility for hosting a League here, thumbs up!

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

Last edited:
After some thinking and speaking to others, I think it's only fair to allow it for JUST this race and wait for the Poll to finish for the rest of the Season.

ALSO, there is a bug that while driving out of the pits, it takes 1/2 seconds for the Wheel to kick in. Also at the start of the race it has the same problem that the wheel kicks in after 1/2 seconds..

Hope everybody can understand above reasoning.

Let's have a great race..

Last edited:
Ok guys, my love for CM is less now hehe.
Next week will be the official Round 1, Australia.
Unfortunate so many problems occured with Connections..

Most problems occur with the Multiplayer Championship.
So it will be separate Lobbies from now on..

Sorry to anyone who I spun in front of or slowed down due to mistakes. This is my first race since F1 14 and that is no joke I didn't like F1 15 so after trying to get use to it I uninstalled it so the new handling model is something I still have to get use to and my setup was never tested in the wet so I had no idea what to expect.

So after been away for what felt like a life time I can honestly say I like this years game, it makes for some interesting moments and even though I was never going to catch anyone ahead of me I had a lot of fun trying to adapt to the wet conditions with this setup.

So this been my first race I had no idea what to expect, so as I loaded my setup I was taken by surprise at been thrown into a qualy lap which I made a mistake into turn 1 and later I cut a corner slightly which voided my excuse of a lap time. Got a ok start been very cautious as my main focus was to get use to the setup and see how the rain effected grip levels. Overal a fun race but far to many mistakes some of which effected others (sorry to those people again).

So since the launch of this game I have had 2 issues with it
1. Game is crashing in every 4-9 laps in online
2. Game is freezing/stuttering/lagging for like 1-2 seconds which has forced me to play on low settings to avoid it.
Today I have fixed both of those issues by uninstalling latest version of GeForce Experience, did 25% race and first time ever I was able to do more than 10 laps and complete a race longer than 5 laps in online in this game and now I'm also able to play it on high settings without getting any stuttering.

EDIT: Did one public 25% online race and finished it without any problems then @Wouter Exel made a friend only lobby and set it to 90 minute practice, within first 7 laps my game crashed then he made another lobby and same thing happened 3-4 times in a row me always crashing within first 10 laps of the session then we gave up and I went to do new public 25% online race to test this crashing and for my surprise I was able to finish without any problems, what I understand now is that when I join a lobby which is not public I will crash in it and when I join a public lobby I will finish the race.

Last edited:
So since the launch of this game I have had 2 issues with it
1. Game is crashing in every 4-9 laps in online
2. Game is freezing/stuttering/lagging for like 1-2 seconds which has forced me to play on low settings to avoid it.
Today I have fixed both of those issues by uninstalling latest version of GeForce Experience, did 25% race and first time ever I was able to do more than 10 laps and complete a race longer than 5 laps in online in this game and now I'm also able to play it on high settings without getting any stuttering.

Good point, I was forced to disable Geforce Experience right from the beginning..
Never had problems whatsoever after that..
Nice to point that out, could be the general problem for some players..

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 59.6%