Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hehe - I installed F1 2013 last night (got it on PS+ at some point) and I failed day one of the Young Driver Test several times. That guy was SO picky. "You missed the apexes, try again." - okay, I make sure to hit them this time. "You were too slow, try again." - Hey - pick one or the other, mate! :O_o::D

I bring a whole new definition to the words 'slow driver' - moving road block describes me better. Don't you remember, I used to get lapped two or three times on the 30 lap GT3 races we had earlier this year? :laugh:
haha yeah. i have the photos from that as my background on my computer. was one of my favourite events. hope we can do it again some time.

No I haven't haha.. From 2010 till early 2012 i've ran my own (unpopulair) league. Did a league at f1racingonline with Farnando, a league at PRL, and then created a league myself again with some friends. Then when the 2012 game came out I went to Racedepartment were I have been running in the Tuesday League till now. :)
ah ok fair enough. names rings a bell though so that must mean something :p

to me it seems only fair to count a vote for A C or D as a vote for an alternative schedule than we are use to with the details of that schedule to be worked out when the time comes. a vote for B is obviously a vote for the traditional calendar. I had initially thought of doing the vote in three parts but then thought it might be too much dragging it out.

maybe i jumped the gun with the vote thread... but i wouldn't put that all on my shoulders. There are some eager beavers here who want things to be sorted now, before we even have the game. Let's hope there are no major issues with it that will cause us to have to wait two months before we can start a seaosn.

Hmm yes I was just thinking about that and maybe line could be used but pit assist, traction control, abs, braking assist and all of that could be banned. Line doesnt do much as it is designed to be slower than people who find the ideal line. I use it at the start of the league season usually till I get used to the cars and tracks
TC and ABS are the only ones that should be allowed.

yes as I said I have tried it. I can't string 2 corners together.. :cautious:

So bye then (since the voting says all assists off)
--
I will try it again, but I don't expect anything positive. I always wanted to race in a league, but a league like SNL used to be on F1 2013. Allowing everyone a chance with 2013 perf cars and assists all allowed.

no, racing line doesn't make up any difference at all in laptime. TC and ABS and even gearbox do.
TC and ABS make laptimes slower, so why are you guys worrying? Seriously Milos, when the game comes out, just practice without the racing line. It is so easy, just remember that most of the time, big braking points are usually around the 100 metre board. Do a lap with line on, watch the replay and workout where you braked. Turn the line off and do it again.

The problem with something like assists is, if there are people who want them on, they should be on. Therefore it comes down to a choice of which ones, rather than should we have them.

A better vote would be to list all the assists in a poll and let people choose the ones they want on (Plus a no assists option). Then we would have a better poll to go from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back