Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sounds like I need to avoid this game until I can drive something faster than a Mini without messing it up all the time - just ask @Jonathan Seekings about my poor PS3 skills :roflmao:
its alright mate just keep practicing and you will get there. This is a very good league to be in and you can learn lots with a wide variety of abilities and the chances are some poor sod will be behind you for whatever reason. As long as you are over 20 (sorry dan) you will fit in perfectly to this oap league :p

Alright, I would like to sign up, let's do this!
If I understand correctly the racestart is 7pm UK time?
I'll get the game this friday, so I can't say much about my pace yet. I've done some research on Indreksan's YouTube and I think I am quicker by quite a margin (sorry man!)
How will this league cope with F12015 coming out in march? Are we finished by then?

Count me in for a seat for now:
Name: Martijn Boontje
PSN: LodestarNS350
Wheel or Controller: Controller
Preferred Number: 14, but as thats already in use, 5.
Nationality: Dutch, The Netherlands

didn't you race in sunday night championship for a few races a couple of seasons back?

Which is why an alternative schedule was suggested so that we are following the real schedule and have some extra motivation to practice and race when actually watching sessions on those same tracks on the tv.
Just 2 gp's is real schedule then untill mid march, because obviously real f1 is over, option D just has a non sense schedule (to me) with gp's i disllike such as Hungary and US in first places ... and to start with Sochi just does not click (now over btw) and if for any reason we run late and start after brasil (no please not first race of the season :coffee:) apart from Abu Dhabi we will be in synch after 11 races just for the remaining 7 which just does not make sense to me. Considering that i tend to miss a couple of races in the summer which overlap my holidays (those i dislike btw ;)) it will be just 5 for me.I really prefer to run the good ol' standard sequence. i'd prefer to start with the Aussie GP rather than to start a season with Sochi, Brasil or Abu Dhabi.
I understand that D sequence should keep the drivers interested syncing with real gp schedule, but i doubt it :rolleyes:. Those who decide to move to next gen will do no matter what and those that will get tired or will be more interested in spring, flowers and bees will just not attend.Those who have had a good average attendace will continue to do so no matter if ABCD or any combination, therefore i am up for B as my first choice, also because i practice less no matter what when spring/summer make their way :thumbsup:

@Dylan Lopez
I won't necessarily be the host so my connection alone does not matter much. I will be trying port forwarding so my PSN will use a unique IP address as to minimize traffic and ping. I may invest in some other equipment that will boost my connection and reduce ping yet I don't expect this to have a great affect on what you experience based on the distance between us. In time, we will see but rest assure my internet is consistent and stable.

Last edited:
didn't you race in sunday night championship for a few races a couple of seasons back?
No I haven't haha.. From 2010 till early 2012 i've ran my own (unpopulair) league. Did a league at f1racingonline with Farnando, a league at PRL, and then created a league myself again with some friends. Then when the 2012 game came out I went to Racedepartment were I have been running in the Tuesday League till now. :)

I got my game yesterday F1 2014 orded it Tuesday i was expected it to come Friday but it ended up coming Wednesday but i am not complaining though.

The game is quite good to me its just a big update from 2013 game. It also seems very rushed game with no classic tracks or cars etc.. So here goes about the game

You can brake very very late, late has 50 m at nearly every corner but the cars do have less downforce which is noticeable , i don't mind cos it gives you a challenge and the cars do slide alot this time you even spin up the tyres in 3rd gear as you go into 4th.
The game is arcade not a sim, the game just looks empty on 2014 unlike 2013 less things to do.

I do miss the KERS button i still even think it is still there still pressing it hahaha.

Any questions you want to ask about the game let us know and i will try my best to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%