Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Any good Deano?

Ok just done 10 laps around albert park with the default setup.....as Lewis of course ;)
: traction didnt seem that bad until you start to really push or take liberties over the kerbs
: the car did oversteer quite a lot but i'm sure that can be sorted with set up changes
: the engine sounds grew on me straight away (spent more time listening for the turbo whistle than concentrating on what gear i was in) lol
: Think im defo going to have to tweak my driving style and relearn the tracks (gear selection) to be fast with this new game

Last edited:
Name: Neal Riley
PSN: TwoSpell_Wizard
Number: 91
Twitter: nealbie

Heya, the league I currently race for elsewhere are skipping 2014 so after looking around would like to give it a shot here. Happy to practice with some people beforehand so y'all get an idea of my smooth(ish) clean driving style. =)

Feel free to add me on psn and easiest way to chat with me would be private direct message on Twitter.

It's only a matter of time before the Logictech wheels are supported, hopefully by Sony directly or using a third party device.

I'm sure as soon as EA start putting pressure on both parties for f1 2015 PS4 and X1 it will get sorted.

Yeah hopefully that is the case in the end, its a mental decision otherwise if they never support them and expect people to fork out all that money again on new wheels just because they may have some deal with Thrustmaster for the next gen consoles, not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes