AC Panda Challenge @ Pereira's Custom Racetrack - Tuesday/Wednesday 28/29th December 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
new-2-jpg.526733
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Since Ernie (KEK700) has been begging for an event with his beloved Skippy all year round, this last week of the year we will make his wish come true with a race on a very special but amazing track in the living room of Mr. Pereira!
Ok, because Ernie threatened suicide I'm forced to switch cars (and maybe a little because the Skippy gets damaged easily on this track). To keep it simple we use the Fiat Panda again from the Chistmas Fun Event.
I'm not going to describe the track, you can see that for yourself, but you better not be afraid of spiders.

You don't want to miss this one so sign up here:

Tuesday:
Wednesday:

There are only 10 spots for this track so we will do it two days in a row.
You can participate in both but if the grid fills up it would be nice to give one spot to another driver.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: SGP
  • Event
    • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 75 minutes - Official Practice
    • 20:22 CEST, 19:22 BST (19:22 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
    • 20:45 CEST, 19:45 BST (19:45 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race
Event details:
  • Cars: Skip Barber Formula 2000 Regional Fiat Panda 900
  • Server/entry Password: Esports
  • Track: Pereira Custom Racetrack 1.3.3
  • Pit stop: not mandatory
  • Race condition: see Event Configuration on S.GP
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp
Useful Links:

Last edited by a moderator:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Track is not loading neither Online or on Single Player... <loading track> then quits to menu.
I don't have CM and downloaded it from the Mod's tab at SGP, anybody else with issues ? :cautious:

Track is not loading neither Online or on Single Player... <loading track> then quits to menu.
I don't have CM and downloaded it from the Mod's tab at SGP, anybody else with issues ? :cautious:
I just saw that they updated the version on S.GP to 1.3.3. So that's the version you have which is different from the practice server.
I have to upgrade the practice server now.
@Allan Ramsbottom : Allan, you will have to upgrade to this version also.

EDIT: Done. All is version 1.3.3 now!

Last edited:
I was disappointed to miss this years Christmas fun races (the Panda & Transit races were a great idea), but I was hoping to join the Panda Challenge on Tuesday. I see there are spaces left on SRGP, but I can't register in the usual manner. Has the system changed (I've not been on SRGP for a good few months) or do I need a specific invite to this event?

I wish i could join, this is a neat track. Unfortunately, i need to perform surgery on my wheel to replace a broken pin. I guess thats where all my wheel glitches have been coming from. Thank goodness for youtube!

Hopefully all goes well and i will join you again soon.

I was disappointed to miss this years Christmas fun races (the Panda & Transit races were a great idea), but I was hoping to join the Panda Challenge on Tuesday. I see there are spaces left on SRGP, but I can't register in the usual manner. Has the system changed (I've not been on SRGP for a good few months) or do I need a specific invite to this event?
Hi Joey,

No for this race nothing changed to register. I don't know what's wrong but I've added you.
For the races in 2022 the password will be posted in the thread on the RD Racing Club forum for premium members.

See you on track!

I’ve been away since the 15th December, back in the country today and it has been absolute torture missing so many great events with some great car/tracks combos. So to get back into the swing of things I’ll give this one a go, looks fun but with little time to practice it will be a good way to get up to speed again.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back