• 27000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the community on the official RaceDepartment Discord server

P4/5 Basic Colour/Carbon Skins

Skins P4/5 Basic Colour/Carbon Skins 1.3a

Omaatjehenk

100RPM
May 9, 2015
Why it shows errors when I launch the game? But it works perfect in-game.
I just noticed this too, I can't find anything in the logs. If anyone knows how to get rid of the errors, let me know! And yes, they all work perfectly ingame. I also noticed it's just the /Black and /Carbon versions, am I right?

Last edited:

xvnghg

1RPM
Apr 8, 2015
I just noticed this too, I can't find anything in the logs. If anyone knows how to get rid of the errors, let me know! And yes, they all work perfectly ingame. I also noticed it's just the /Black and /Carbon versions, am I right?
For me, seems like the error happens to all of them.

sulky2

1RPM
Nov 5, 2012
Excuse my language but I'm french.
The errors at start-up for all skins are in "ui_skin"
You must indicate a skin name,player name, country, team and number for all skin
Congratulations for the skins

Omaatjehenk

100RPM
May 9, 2015
Excuse my language but I'm french.
The errors at start-up for all skins are in "ui_skin"
You must indicate a skin name,player name, country, team and number for all skin
Congratulations for the skins
Thanks a lot, I will change this right now and upload an updated version if it helps.

Omaatjehenk

100RPM
May 9, 2015
Omaatjehenk updated P4/5 Basic Colour/Carbon Skins with a new update entry:

Lots of improvements for all cars + a Maserati MC-12 inspired special livery

Since I managed to get some more original files to customize I gave ALL my skins an overhaul. I've added:

- Custom Seat Belt colours (matching the bodypaint)
- Custum Steering Wheel Centre paint
- Custom Brake Caliper paint (matching the bodypaint)
- Custom Roll Bar paint (matching the bodypaint)
- Custom Mesh paint
- Got rid of the Assetto Corsa graphic on the window
- Custom Taillight colour (on the new MC-12 inspired livery)

And a very special Maserati MC-12 inspired livery. Hope you...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Grand Tourist

Enjoying the beautiful world of Assetto Corsa
Jul 2, 2014
Very nice work my friend, may I just point out that if you do not upload the whole pack again, a lot of people miss out on it and just get the two requested skins? I don't mind redownloading the whole pack, I read my news on RD and FB while doing that :D

Omaatjehenk

100RPM
May 9, 2015
Very nice work my friend, may I just point out that if you do not upload the whole pack again, a lot of people miss out on it and just get the two requested skins? I don't mind redownloading the whole pack, I read my news on RD and FB while doing that :D
Hmm, that's a good one. I thought I made it very clear that 1.3a only contains the 2 requested skins though. I'll make a new revamped pack soon anyway. Thinking of making the paint more glossy and the stripes a bit more matte, how do you feel about that idea?