I made some basic colour versions of the P4/5. Since I think the original skin doesn't do this car justice, it might not be an attractive car to pick when you've got so many better looking cars. So I decided to do a big overhaul inside and outside to make it look better. I hope my current (and future) skins will change your view of this car and makes more people interested in racing this car because it has a lot of potential. I hope you guys like my skins and don't hesitate to request different colours or share other ideas!
V1.1 added striped versions and updated Red/Black version
V1.2 fixed errors at launch (thanks for the hint sulky2) and added a new colour combination
V1.3 ads a new special livery and gave ALL skins a big overhaul:
- Custom Seat Belt colours (matching the bodypaint)V1.3a contains ONLY the requested skins, so if you want the other skins you still have to download Patch V1.3.
- Custum Steering Wheel Centre paint
- Custom Brake Caliper paint (matching the bodypaint)
- Custom Roll Bar paint (matching the bodypaint)
- Custom Mesh paint
- Got rid of the Assetto Corsa graphic on the window
- Custom Taillight colour (on the new MC-12 inspired livery)
Carbon/Lightblue (as requested by Blame)
Classic Ferrari (as requested by Lexke81)
Maserati MC-12 inspired livery
Red/Carbon (carbon details are clearly visible ingame)
Red/Carbon Striped (carbon details are clearly visible ingame)
White/Carbon (carbon details are clearly visible ingame)
White/Carbon Striped (carbon details are clearly visible ingame)
Yellow/Carbon (carbon details are clearly visible ingame)
Yellow/Carbon Striped (carbon details are clearly visible ingame)
The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
P4/5 Basic Colour/Carbon Skins 1.3a