Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries

Skins Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TomLehockySVK updated Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries with a new update entry:

Next "Nascar Liveries" car class ?

Doing some test for future projects. What would you suggest ?

Opala 1979 (or the Old Stock Opala) would consist of drivers that finished in the TOP 18 in the 1979 DaytTona 500 plus Cale Yarborough and Donnie Allison for reasons obvious to people who watched that race. Limit is 20 liveries.

Copa Classic B has car 6 models and could have up to 40 liveries, so it could be interesting to see how those would fit.
View attachment 627289

Read the rest of this update entry...

TomLehockySVK updated Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries with a new update entry:

Work-in-progress helmets and Allsion livery fix

As of now i finished 4 out of 20 helmets, wich include Yarborough, Allison, Elliott and Kulwicki. Once all 20 are done i will make another update for the pack.
View attachment 631402
I also fixed (or at least improved) the Bobby Allison paintscheme. After checking a LOT of reference material again, the color is supposed to have more of a golden shade. Hopefully it is more accurate now and this will also be part of the update.
View attachment 631403

Driver helmets, Allison livery update, AI tweaks !

Accurate (as possible) helmets for all 20 drivers ! Unfortunately i was not able to find reference images for every single driver but i also didn't want to leave them with just a generic helmet, so i at least made helmets based on their car liveries for now as place-holders.

Accurate helmets:
- Alan Kulwicki, Bill Elliott, Bobby Allison, Cale Yarborough, Dale Earnhardt Sr., Darrell Waltrip, Harry Gant, Kenny Schrader, Michael Waltrip, Neil Bonnett, Ricky Rudd, Richard...

How do you get these liveries to show up in the game. Just being in the automobilista2 folder doesn't seem to do it. Why wouldn't it be added to the vehicles folder?

How do you get these liveries to show up in the game. Just being in the automobilista2 folder doesn't seem to do it. Why wouldn't it be added to the vehicles folder?
Just in case there was an error i download the pack from here and installed it. Works without problems, driver helmets too. Did a fresh install by extracting the UserData and Vehicles folder into the main AMS2 folder.
eu3xQlv.jpg

UPDATE 3.0 - Unique numbers for all cars !

Four new liveries with accurate driver helmets and suits as an optional install now part of the livery pack !
- Neil Bonnett 1983 HODGDON
- Bobby Allison 1981 Tuf-Lon
- Darrell Waltrip 1988 Tide
- Tim Richmond 1986 Folgers

View attachment 735882
How to install the Unique Liveries add-on:
First install what is inside the "Original pack" folder, afterwards paste what is inside the "Unique liveries add-on" into the root AMS2 folder...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea