Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries

Skins Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
you have FOUR "updates" in one day, yet JUT ONE car
don't know how you manage that :D
can you please slow down a bit with these "updates" and publish when you really have something to show

while I was writing here comes yet another update
and this is your update - "This will be in the 0.36 update."
good god :cry:
they should really have some kind of algorithm for these kind of stuff :rolleyes:

you have FOUR "updates" in one day, yet JUT ONE car
don't know how you manage that :D
can you please slow down a bit with these "updates" and publish when you really have something to show

while I was writing here comes yet another update
and this is your update - "This will be in the 0.36 update."
good god :cry:
they should really have some kind of algorithm for these kind of stuff :rolleyes:
Apologies as i am having a bit too much time on my hand at the moment and many times i am unsure whether something will be released soon or not.
But just one car ? I actually released 2 cars within the last 24 hours and tomorrow it might be two more cars / updates with Earnhardt and Elliot.

And with saying "publish when you have something to show", i am actually only doing that. Always making "work in progress" if i cannot finish a livery in the same day, then there are "livery roadmap" updates of what is finished and finally "livery voting".

It's kinda difficult for me to find an "update schedule" at the moment.

Last edited:
you can write HERE, something like "hey guys, this will be be in next update..."
no need to "release the mod" when there's actually nothing in it :)
what, are you boosting your download numbers ?
that's just not fair towards guys you have to keep download and download...
or, maybe there's someone else like me, who CONVERT all these textures (cause I find them much too big for my taste) from 6.144 x 4096 to 4096 x 4.096 and getting 10.5mb texture instead of - 24mb :cool:
and imagine my joy doing that five times a day :D

but it's you mod I guess... you can do what you want with it
just it's a shame

Last edited:
you can write HERE, something like "hey guys, this will be be in next update..."
no need to "release the mod" when there's actually nothing in it :)
what, are you boosting your download numbers ?
that's just not fair towards guys you have to keep download and download...
or, maybe there's someone else like me, who CONVERT all these textures (cause I find them much too big for my taste) from 6.144 x 4096 to 4096 x 4.096 and getting 10.5mb texture instead of - 24mb :cool:
and imagine my joy doing that five times a day :D

but it's you mod I guess... you can do what you want with it
just it's a shame
First i want to say i do not care about download numbers, i just want to always have an up-to-date version of my mods and when i finish up a livery, it gets added to the pack in the form of a number update. If you don't want to download with each car added then wait for the 1.0 version once all 20 cars are there.

I never thought about converting the textures into a smaller resolution because i have no idea that is even possible, or how to do it without accidentally breaking something. I only started making liveries a few months ago and that was a mess since i accidentally posted a pack without the XML or with a broken XML file added to it, so i am still learning as i go on. But i always want to make it better, as best as it can possibly be.

Last edited:
This is just my opinion but I'd like it if you stopped making updates every time you want to make a vote or show WIPs. This pack has received 16 updates and less than half of them have been actual updates to the mod, but all of them came with an alert making like 80% of all alerts I've received since the pack came out and I find it quite spammy.

Valvoline looking more familiar to me :shrug:

I decided I won't download your mod after every "update" but rather when it's all finish :D
just don't keep telling "this is definitely the last version!!!", like some people do :D

Valvoline looking more familiar to me :shrug:

I decided I won't download your mod after every "update" but rather when it's all finish :D
just don't keep telling "this is definitely the last version!!!", like some people do :D
If my pace will keep at the solid speed i am at right now then it should be done within a few days. It is only missing 4 more cars and the custom AI.

Once that is done i will only make AI adjustments if i will find it necessary / based on feedback.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.