Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries

Skins Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TomLehockySVK submitted a new resource:

Opala Stock Cars 1986 - Nascar Liveries - Dale Earnhardt, Bill Elliot

Nascar liveries of the 1980's for the Opala Stock Cars 1986, starting with Dale Earnhard Sr. in the Wrangler Chevrolete, and Bill Elliot in the Coors Ford.

No AI file just yet, first i want to make more liveries.

----- Finished liveries:
- Bill Elliot Coors 1988 Coors
- Dale Earnhardt Sr. 1987 Wrangler

----- Future plans so far:
- Bobby Allison
- Kyle Petty
- Harry Gant
- Darrell Waltrip
- Ken Schrader
- Ricky Rudd
- Richard Petty
- Rusty Wallace
- Terry Labonte
- Tim...

Read more about this resource...

The liveries look great. Hopefully Reiza will develop some real 1980's NASCAR cars in the future. One note, Bill Elliott's 1986 car had a gold stripe, not a blue one.
Thank you ! I also hope Rezia will release some generic Stock Cars of various years to make for proper Stock Car racing. About Elliot's stripe, i am aware that in 86 it was gold, but this is the 88 livery i based it on which had a blue stripe.
I made sure to put emphasis that this pack is based on the 80's liveries, not specifically the 1986 year.

I am opened to suggestions on any NR liveries based on the 80's.

Attachments

• gettyimages-469016231-2048x2048 – kópia.jpg
    gettyimages-469016231-2048x2048 – kópia.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 60
Thank you ! I also hope Rezia will release some generic Stock Cars of various years to make for proper Stock Car racing. About Elliot's stripe, i am aware that in 86 it was gold, but this is the 88 livery i based it on which had a blue stripe.
I made sure to put emphasis that this pack is based on the 80's liveries, not specifically the 1986 year.

I am opened to suggestions on any NR liveries based on the 80's.
Yeah I noticed the year after I had posted and then edited it, sorry about the mix up.

Yeah I noticed the year after I had posted and then edited it, sorry about the mix up.
You know what, later i will revisit the livery and make the blue into gold and if need be also edit the sponsors on the car to better reflect the earlier 80's. There already is the 88 Coors livery for the SuperV8 and also Stock Cars 1999. So might as well do something different with this one.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea