Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

I was going to make this the last sunday for now, till after the new year.
As you said F1 2011 events are held on Thursday and Sunday, I also noticed this.

Ok do you want me to put you into 16th or wait?

LMAO!! What a numpty!!
Yep, I agree, lol.

I ended up finishing the race. Got 100k for winning, 116k for levelling up to 56 and 100k for affinity with Mercedes!
That wasn't too bad then.

Just to let you all know I have now put my Xbox 360 on a high IP (manual setting), so it should be as good as a Static IP, and have port forward the Xbox live ports for that IP, so that should fix any problem, if it was my end.

I phoned up my ISP and they wanted to give me a Superhub (all in one modem/router), (think it is a bit like the BT one, but for cable.), I didn't take there offer at this time, as I have heard bad things about it rebooting on it own, when it want etc...

So I am going to stick with my current router, unless I can find another one floating around the house, as I am sure my ISP sent me another router last year.

Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz / Honda S2000 / Nissan 370z / BMW M3 / BMW M5 (Unknown class may upgrade)
It will be one of those cars I be using, unknown at this time.

Does anybody know how to modify then old official steering wheel? The brake pedal is a bit soft and want to put a new spring on it to make it have some more weight.

I'm interested in this as well. The brake pedal (and the feel of the wheel) have left me pining for a Fanatec setup for a while now, but with two babies at home and this work climate I just don't see where I'm going to drudge the extra money up from in order to treat myself. So now I am open to finding ways of making the most out of what I have. (extra sucks because I wanted to start racing some PC sims, but alas I have resigned to reality for the time being)

Great race :)

At the start I forgot to change up gears till I hit the redline, was why I went from front row to the back, d'oh.

Sorry Andrew for the first corner, not sure what lap, where I hit you, and you went off, thought I saw a gap and went for it, when you went wide, or under wide, depends how you look at it.

That was close on the final corner between me and Andrew, think he spinned of something, just manage to stop the car.

I was having problems with the first corner, a lot of the time.
Best lap was a 1.30.8xx but was classed as a dirty lap.

Headset wasn't working properly again, but I looked in the settings, after the game and voice was set to TV, so I have set it to both now, so it should all work for tomorrow.

Andrew, can you let me know when the reply if you go it, is on your Storefront please.

Does anyone know how to get a car you have painted etc... into a private game.
I did a very, very quick one on the Ferrari 458, event saved it etc...

But couldn't find it and had to use a default one, with a tune.

Any ideas?

It should load automatically. The only time I've heard of it not loading is when the car the design is on does not conform to restrictions imposed. As far as I'm aware there were no restrictions apart from S class and Ferrari 458.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes