Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Dans done an ISCC race @ Laguna and got 8th i think! Tis a shame really i enjoy racing with you guys :(

Well maybe one day in the future it may pick up.. but it's unlikely now.

sadly, im beginning to go off racing games, maybe Forza 4 has reached it's life span with me or something I don't know.. Joined a BTCC style league on PTR which im hoping will go well, I seem around 0.5 - 1.5 off the fastest guys over a lap so im not too far off and with good practice I will probably get a little closer :)

I brought the new F1 game, played it for a weekend, and haven't touched it since! lol! mainly because I can't play it on a pad, I like with forza that with either a Pad or a wheel im around the same pace (about a second a lap quicker with a wheel, but to be honest, If I ain't got my wheel out, it's probably because I can't be arsed so it may more to do with that as opposed to real pace lol).

im about to get Bordelands 2 to play with my brother so that may take up some time during this lean period :)

It's the midget car cup! lol..

it will porbably be pretty good to be honest mate, but it's a funny time for me as 8pm im either just getting the kids back from swimming or they are about to return in if I am at home alone, so it's always a bit touch and go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%