Okayama International circuit

Tracks Okayama International circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@RS10 ... Hmm, this is my mistake I did in the roots when creating physical and visible mesh. I would have to start all over again, if I want to fix this issue. So for now, it will be like it is, sorry. I know what`s wrong, maybe sometimes later, but for sure on the next track this will be like it has to be.

That's fair. Very minor issue for sure and barely noticeable and only in one small area on the track.

First of all, many thanks for this great track, Mitja. Definitively quality work.

But a league mate has noticed, that there's an invisible wall at the exit of T7 behind the kerb. It's quite near the track and far away from the tire wall.
I don't have a screenshot yet, but i'd just like to mention it beforehand. I'll post a screenshot later, but maybe it is already a known problem.

Edit: My league mate has made 2 screenshots. The invisible wall is at the right side of the car. Parallel to the tire wall. It's not a big problem on the position of the first screenshot. But it could become quite dangerous on the exit of that corner, where the wall is closer to the track. If the back of the car steps out a litte bit more, then ........ BOOM. :rolleyes:

screenshot_ks_audi_r8fbr92.jpg

screenshot_ks_audi_r8d8rod.jpg

Last edited:
First of all, many thanks for this great track, Mitja. Definitively quality work.

But a league mate has noticed, that there's an invisible wall at the exit of T7 behind the kerb. It's quite near the track and far away from the tire wall.
I don't have a screenshot yet, but i'd just like to mention it beforehand. I'll post a screenshot later, but maybe it is already a known problem.

Edit: My league mate has made 2 screenshots. The invisible wall is at the right side of the car. Parallel to the tire wall. It's not a big problem on the position of the first screenshot. But it could become quite dangerous on the exit of that corner, where the wall is closer to the track. If the back of the car steps out a litte bit more, then ........ BOOM. :rolleyes:

screenshot_ks_audi_r8fbr92.jpg

screenshot_ks_audi_r8d8rod.jpg
You are missing white bales. So, if you are using Details on High, these bales are not visible (if you put on very high or max you will see them, all around the track). Will fix that.
And thx for bringing this up, I just figured out how to gain some more fps :) :)

Last edited:
Great work. Thanks so much. A little feedback from me and it's just my taste/opinion but I think the track texture looks like it's not scaled properly???eg: the aggregate looks to big in the road. Just my thoughts. Love your work though, great job. Congratulations :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just noticed that you have a HUGE amount of repeated materials in your file, I counted a total of 155!!!!. Each time you duplicate a material it adds to the DIP count and memory usage, costing FPS. You need to go though and remove all the duplicates (Name them properly to help you), and you'll get a good FPS gain.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back