Resource icon

Apps Odometer 0.4.2b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well the deal with the adjustment value is that Odometer stores the distance traveled without the adjustment cause that's what AC provides (I'm not sure what exactly it represents... radians the driven wheels have spun or something). So I think what you'd need to do is write down the amount of km, drive enough to get an adjustment value, then reverse the calculation to figure out the number that produces that distance using the adjustment.

I haven't seen what CSP does with the odometer config file, if it's just inserting a bunch of values without adjustments for any car you've driven, then you could back up that file once it's done so. I also don't know what originalvalue means, it's not generated by the app.
I was wondering something similar, I'm currently working on some car modifications from some let's just say not so great mods, and I would like to change the car folder names for the sake of organization, the only thing is, with one of the cars I have upwards of 1800km driven. I don't really want to lose that data for content manager stats, and wanted to know if there was a way to edit distance driven for basegame AC.

Edit: believe it or not, if you change the values that are in the odometers.txt for the new car folder name to match the old one, content manager will recognize it and display it in stats.

Last edited:
@Stereo here's a UI Folder for Odometer that has credentials for content manager, feel free to add it to your App and change tags. I've included what I seemed to fit so Users can see who did the App and which Version etc. I've also added you to Origin Icons so we can see your Icon next to the App

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back