Nothing works for triple 1440s - Help

SOLVED: I reinstalled the game, drivers, and SWRE. Completely started over on everything I could and now SWRE does not destroy my FPS.

I purchased ACC and all of the DLC since it was on sale and I've desperately been trying to get it to work with triple 2560x1440p monitors. Nvidia surround does not recognize 1 of my 3 monitors as 1440p and downscales (and distorts and resets every display setting) to 1080 when attempting to use it and it just looks terrible. I've tried using HDMIs and I've tried using Display Ports, mixing both around to see if that was the issue. It isn't as far as I can tell. Surround is also annoying anyways since I game and work from this same PC. I've also tried SWRE and Resize Raccoon but those both DESTROY my frame rate which is unusual since I don't see many others saying it impacts it much or at all but mine drops down to 12fps at best on the lowest settings across the board. I've looked into CRU but I honestly have no idea what to do with that to trick surround into letting me select 1440 as an option but have seen that 'sometimes' works.

So far I've only run Assetto Corsa by selecting a custom resolution from within content manager. That runs pretty well. Even with Pure and a bunch of other stuff added to it I get anywhere from 80-144fps depending on what I'm doing. I figured I'd start there learning cars and tracks before moving to online play to avoid being that person but not being able to run these with triples is extremely discouraging and I don't want to be stuck with Assetto Corsa forever lol.

TLDR;
- I can't run triple 1440s in ACC.
- Nvidia surround doesn't work plus it's annoying
- SWRE and Resize Raccoon annihilate my FPS

I'm desperate for a fix and googling seems to bring up everything but a solution that works. If anyone has one I'd be extremely appreciative.

Last edited:
Without any information about the hardware and configuration you are using it will be difficult to try to do anything. ;)

I guess it would help to know what hardware and configuration would help find a solution too? Lol.
XZ272U V monitors. 2 curved. 1 flat IPS. All 144hz 1440. 2070 super GPU. 5800X3D CPU. I'd be happy to list anything else that could help.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back