Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod

Tracks Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod Build 13

Login or Register an account to download this content
j'ai un problème lors de l'installation avec les fichiers AE_NordB.kn5 et AE_Nordl.kn5 est ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'aider svp? quand je lance le circuit il y a un message comme quoi lil y a une erreur de ces fichiers

Thirst of all...love this mod still. But my AI bahaviour options in CSP are more limited then before (and as your tutorial). So i changed the aibehaviour.ini tot the what you call less traffic option. But still with 20 AI it is getting verry bussy. It feels liked the ini didn't change anything. Any ideas how to make the traffic more spread?

Thirst of all...love this mod still. But my AI bahaviour options in CSP are more limited then before (and as your tutorial). So i changed the aibehaviour.ini tot the what you call less traffic option. But still with 20 AI it is getting verry bussy. It feels liked the ini didn't change anything. Any ideas how to make the traffic more spread?
Try turning off AI flood ,in CSP , and maybe have 30-40 AI instead?

I'm scared to install this because it messes with CSP Settings.

It demands you set smoke to minimum and change many particle effects to get it to work. He also demands we set the view distance to just 150m

Has this been tested with SOL and Exquisite? THey malke AC look realistic and I dont want to change anything

I think I will just drag and drop the track layout and not include everything else that changes CSP settings. You will never know what it changed and its impossible to uninstall settings

• Deleted member 1578763

keep getting cpu occupancy 99% this error is stupid as hell

Hi!
Need help with this error it says " couldn't set texture: wall-t13_NM.dds for material : wall t-13 for slot : txNormal

Could someone pls help me I really wan to play this mod

how can I fix this??
1681333957918.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back