Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod

Tracks Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod Build 13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, thanks for this great mod just i ave a probleme the grip are very bad all on the track i dont understand, it's normal ? how can i change this ? cordialy

Hi and thanks for the nice mod
However I got low fps when I'm using more than 15ai.
I play on a i7 7700k and rtx2080 on a Samsung odyssey plus (vr).
If I use 15 I get 90fps
If there are 40 I got 45fps but the cpu is not in the limit. Is there something wrong?

Hey, I'm having a weird problem where your mod keeps crashing my game for some reason. During a race, it will suddenly freeze and then Content Manager will display "race cancelled." Do you have any ideas as to why this could be happening? I'm using the Shader Patch and Sol 1.0 - mod incompatiblity maybe or something?

Adie Evergreen updated Nordschleife Tourist New Layout Mod with a new update entry:

AENordTourist 1.163 Build11

sDIxKrs.jpg

lECouKG.jpg

gRvkv78.jpg

OdNer7B.jpg

IvWXXIx.jpg

fkFYX04.jpg

6OvcofV.jpg

KHtgp37.jpg

Z01olBy.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you so much for your hard work. Amazing experience! Just one question: sometimes it happens that every AI freezes during the session, Do you know why this happens?

thank you so much chap

i dont have that experience, do you mean the AI freeze in the pits or in the track ?

I read in another post that if Ai behaviour active while damage is on, it will make AI freeze and i always use damage off in tourist. i asume no damage calculation more less cpu work

another things also regarding to strenght like freeze only below 96%. I always keep 100% strenght because AI moves more acceptable. ballast and restrictor are my only way to slow down faster AI

Hope this help

Sources :
last three post

Last edited:
Thank you. Very immersive and a great build.
But I'm having massive FPS drops. I'm now at 70FPS, normally between 130/160.

In Sol etc I already put some things to low or not at all (as Peter Boese suggests in that thread)

Cheers
Robin

thank you robin, i play with 60fps only all the time.
How many AI you play with ?

if you see ingame renders app, theres called DIP
the Parking Area DIP is 2700, close to eau rouge spa 2500
maybe you can spot something unusual

you might try to sorting out the problem one by one
-Try same number of AI in others track like spa , etc..

- avoid mod cars as AI at first, because im afraid the mods doesnt have optimize lods and lods.ini
Try kunos AI like 15 cars and use AI behaviour, set it just like in the picture slide tutorial folder
make sure damage off when using ai behaviour to work properly.

You have beast Rig. ;)

there are several suggestion in reddit assetto sub regarding FPS Gain, covering subject of CSP setting, Sol and General assetto setting, might have a visit there..

and maybe just for out of curiousity
you can try disable some of object in the park by simply renaming the file.
Try rename these file below to disable it
AENordG to AENordGx
AENordH to AENordHx
try those two first
if you wanna try disable more object
you can try rename AENordD and AENordE
too..

Good luck Robin :thumbsup:

Hi Adie,

I dare to say it again: You did a great job by adding this immersive Tourist layout. What a joy!! Thanks for that!!

With 10 Kunos AI and after completing a full lap off the Nordschleife Tourist BTG it takes about 1 minute to exit and come back to the CM screen. Also I see in taskmanager while exiting the memory sky rockets to 90-95% (I have 32GB and i7-7700k and 1080ti11GB and AC on SSD disk). Maybe more users have reported the same? Not a real issue for me but just wanted to let you know that it happens.

Overall very satisfied!

grtz
Brian

Hey,
First I want to say very nice Mod. But could you maybe try to expand the streets for cruising and maybe do a version with no speed limiter at the streets?

@BrainsBush
thank you so much brian and thx reporting this :thumbsup: . I will do research about this. there is no report yet about this particular matter.

Nonetheless it never happened to me also. Mostly i play with 39 Ai or 45 Mods AI, FPS locked at 60 FullScreen 1080 while just enjoy the game for 2 hours. Exiting the game took secs..just fine.

I still on 1TB HDD and NonOverclocked 4790K capped 95% and 980TI capped 90%. My task manager almost the basic windows things.And also i have tidy program and data management because i use this PC as a work station too. Maybe that count by the system

While on testing bug occasion, i use 1080 windowed, A lot of test had been done with 50 Ai to check bug, usually i let AI circling 15 Laps. but still exit took me just secs.

but i never look at the memory..to be honest
The 1 minutes exit you're having makes me wonder too

You could try disabling park object (guide in the post above you). If disabling those still having one minutes exit, so we could suspect other possibilites together..

i will provide any info i got from the net regarding this matter ;)

Some say, dont alt tab when fullscreen is ticked
and others says its because replay setting..
i dont know which

Update Post : Just recorded a Raw video, 45 AI in BTG till 40 more AI finish and tried to exit the game. It took me 3 second into CM menu. its about 15 minutes 1080P video with 4.8Gb size. I also show my CM setting,OVGME Active Mods, HDD space, Task Manager and Memory Resmon in the end of video.
At the moment im compressing the vid using handbrakes software, it takes two hours maybe to compress using placebo compressing method and next i will upload it to youtube (unlisted) then posted here .

bare with me, i only got 3mbps upload connection atm hehe :cheers:

Update Post 2 :
Here you go

Last edited:
@luke323 thank you for the compliment

expand the street with the AI and no speed limiter and still can enter the nord for a lap? we have the same dream mate :)

but i think its only possible if i make a different layout. So the people with high FPS (90<) still can choose the optimized track.

I think (Just an assumption) Ai Physic calculation knocked down when they were using the pitlane lines, therefor most cpu occupancy i had, pop up usually when All 50 AI have already taking the fastlane.

First time i mod nord tourist because i want a competitives AI, so i spent more time tweaking AI and Making AI lines.

3D modeling world like making a new road and new object is the whole new world for me that i have to patiently learn from 0. Please wish me luck ;)

Last edited:
This is so great. FPS around 100-110 (8 cars in total incl MOD cars)

Leaving Parkplatz(Pantera Gr4)
Qov9r5U.jpg

Way too oversteery through Schwedenkreuz yeah baby:)
QaGZIjn.jpg

Still: closing in on the pack. But down Fuchsröhre I couldn't keep up(too slow in a straight line lol), only 911 RSR was prey)off course it's way slower/less powerful than Pantera GR4:
2X99KSX.jpg

Cheers
Robin

wow, thats one hell of screenshot :confused: natural, crisp, and strong..and with great fps too..and cool modcars

i really envy you @Robin_NL

if you spot AI kinda cheating, give'em some ballast or you can adjust ai_hints.ini until it realism enough for you

i'll guide you if you want to tweaks ai hints..
sadly its all round function, might close to real for some cars, or overpowered/underpowered to some others.

Just a curiosity:

Is it ok to create an "extension" folder, in each AE NordTourist, with its "ext_config.ini" which contains only the 3 lines to hide the gate (that is, your "ks_nordschleife.ini")?

This way, in case of future config .ini update, there is no need to change it manually again.
Just tested and everything seems to work, but I would like to be sure there aren't any weird issue.

@FrankN2O
i dont know about this "ext_config" things.
Its great if i could put the folder and script inside its own mod folder and automatically updated to ks_nordschleife.ini from CSP Track config..
So i dont have to let people do it manually

where can i found about this ext_config ?
this new to me btw.. thx for asking this frank

Update :
I found this

maybe if you can still seeing light in trackside object (Like those ferris wheel from T13), means the ks_nordschleife.ini by leBluem still works un altered and as it should. i think its okay..

I Cant test it now...wife taking over my PC for office WFH things ;)

Thx a thousand frank :cheers

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%