Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod

Tracks Nordschleife Tourist Enhanced Mod Build 13

Login or Register an account to download this content
thanks dude ,i must have deleted the 120 kn 5 file when uninstalling the other files lol ,,its now back and the mod runs perfect ...thanks again sir

Thank you for this mod! It's fantastic and seems to work almost perfectly except for one issue. I had the same problem when exiting after completing a full lap with 10 AI as mentioned by someone else earlier in the thread. In Task Manager, the memory was going up to 70% and over, and I couldn't end the task at all, even after waiting more than a minute. Using Ryzen 5 3600 with 32gb ram and GTX 1660 Super gfx card. I'm running 1080p at 60hz same as you.

Also, in the wet conditions the powerful cars like Porsche 911 and Audi R8 don't seem to have much grip at all, and I don't seem to feel much ffb from my wheel. Is this normal with wet conditions?

Hi, great mod, so immersive re-entering car park with the speed limit and so on, brilliant work.
Only problem however is upon exiting after doing a 3 lap stint, I had to ctrl-alt-delete and end task as the game just hung there and would not shut, also rendered my desktop inactive to until I ended task, noticed my 64gb of memory was at 96% too!!! I've never ever seen my memory over 30% ever and I play MSFS2020 so that's saying something. It's a relatively new build 5900x and rtx3080, and all other tracks and mods are fine and don't produce this kind of behaviour.

I had issue on Macau where objects were all over the track in the wrong spots with CSP 1.73P, but after updating to newly released CSP 1.74P that issue is gone.

Am I the only one where AC hangs when you try to exit after a good run, have to ctrl alt del to close the game and in which case none of the results or replay is saved in Content Manager. Normal Nords works fine, can go round for hours and exiting is always instantaneous.

I found this and I am so looking forward to play it BUT: My AI is not driving. Engines are roaring but no movement. Need help. Took over all settings from install guide. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

I found this and I am so looking forward to play it BUT: My AI is not driving. Engines are roaring but no movement. Need help. Took over all settings from install guide. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
It does not solve your issue but just want to let you know that on my side it still works perfect. Sol2.1 (or previous recent alpha/beta versions), CSP1.75p1 and csp1.74.xx. In CSP enabled new AI behavior
Nordschleife AI tourist version selected Trackday and choose random 10AI original Kunos street cars.

Should work?!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back