No FFB after 1.8 update

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled ACC

Updated the firmware on the CSL DD and the drivers

And deleted this folder
\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione

So the game would need to make the settings again but I've still got no FFB from the CSL DD.

I had the same issue (SC2).
Restarted ACC a few more times but still no FFB.
Fired up AMS2 to check that the wheelbase was working (it was).
Fired up ACC and the FFB was back.

So far so good but it's a strange one for sure :thumbsdown:

After 2nd reinstalling FFB works again, I only saved my folder for car setups first. Then, after uninstalling the game I deleted all folders from ACC in ...\documents\ACC and also the subfolder from steam ...\steam\steamapps\common\ACC which is the game directory
After reinstalling the game the game needs me to type in my name and so on again. There are for sure no informations left from the old installation.
Now I will try it again and will look if it still works...

I'm coming here for rescue. You guys needs to update your wheel firmware. I have a t300rs and got the same issue. After upgrading the firmware, everything worked like a charm.

Go to windows menu -> find thrustmaster's forlder -> firmware update.

In my case i was in version 29 while version 33 was out for a long time

the problem is still not fixed for me . after closing the game all ffb settings get lost,
next time before playing acc I have to disconnect the wheel before starting acc and connecting while acc is running. Then it works until I close ACC.
Thrustmaster T500RS actual firmware v47

Last edited:
Ok so like some others online (maybe not the same wheel base), my CSL DD will only have Force Feedback IF i DON'T turn it on until after ACC has been booted up. If I restart the game and the wheel base was left on I will again have no FFB.

It only works for me if the base is always off until after the game has started.

Last edited:
I had to reinstall Fanalab, both for 1.8 and 1.8.1 to get FFB back. I use the "keep my settings" option when reinstalling. Others have had success uninstalling and reinstalling the Fanatec 64-bit driver.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back