Nextion display + buttons + rotary encoder working with simhub

Hello,
I have started using simhub lately and I am planning on modding my thrustmaster f1 wheel. I have bought a nextion display, an arduino pro micro and a bunch of buttons and rotary encoders.
So far i have got the display working and I think the buttons are not that hard to add in the sketch of nextionmicrobridge.
But at the moment i cant figure out how to add the rotary encoders to the sketch. I was wondering if anyone could help me out by sharing an example code or something like that. I would appreciate it.
Kind regards
Frank

i use 2 pro micro's for this the nextion 4,2 takes to much power so you need to seperate the led's and nextion so i used 1 micro for the data of the screen and led's and the second for power of the nextion and buttons/rotatry.

Upvote 0
Hi, yes the documentation i saw, its clearly telling us that it should work. but i would need to program myself :-( and i am not really good in this. hence i was looking for someone who did this job already :), Peter

Upvote 0
the problem is that the leds take to much power away from the screen depending on what screen you have offcourse there is a bridge file that makes the nextion and leds work togheter but i don't know if the buttons will work hence i choose to use two micros.....it al about power usage on one Micro.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back