Cars next GT3/GT4 car

i there,
in response to 500 likes of my facebook page, I decided to do a little thank you for your support. As it was the case with 100 likes, I will create a poll about the next car I should do

the 2 main branches of cars that I'm working on are super-tourers, and then GT3/GT4 machines, and since the car that's getting close to being finished is from GT3 class - Porsche 991 GTA/GT3 CUP, the next car will be for the GT class as well,

I work usually on few cars at the same time, because when I'm bored of working on one, rather then sitting around I work on another one

cars that I always really liked to drive are GT4 machines, becasue unlike GT3 machines they are even more based on real cars, they have less aero - so it's more about mechanical grip, and since they are heavily based on real cars, it should be do-able to find data for physics

just like it was case with previous poll, I can't guarantee that winner will be done for sure, since it depend on data availability for physics, but just as I did my best with the BMW 320i, which won the previous poll, I will do my best in this one too
you are given choice of 2 votes, to make it more interesting :)
I'd also like to ask guys that are doing physics, to chime in with their oppinions if certain cars would be much easier/harder to do ..etc

Nissan 370z NISMO GT4
as a big Nissan fan, this car was always something I wanted to do, the fact that to road going version is my favorite road car in AC gives it lot of promise imo

2015europeanracecamp_j0839-1-56311098bf46e.jpg

Porsche Cayman GT4/Clubsport
Porsches are great car, and due to licensing is something hard to get into AC officially, so mods are probably a good way to go
porsche-Cayman-GT4-Clubsport.jpg

Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4

What kind of racing game doesn't have Aston Martin in it ?? I tell you - Assetto Corsa! So doing Vantage GT4 would change this
388376.jpg

Jaguar F-Type GT4
This will be somewhat fictional car, since currently there's no racing F-Type that I know of, however it's a great car and doing a race version of it could be really cool! big downside of course would be real data, which won't exist
that doesn't mean that by the time I'm faralong, it might already exist

Ftype-gt3-side-view-green-i-1.jpg

BMW E92 M3 GT4
This car is based on E92 M3 GTS, and since I do own standart M3, I'd love to be able to drive a real one in AC as well and it will also make it very easy for me to get some references/measurements, photos etc.

CY7H8125-1000x517.jpg

please vote and let me know

Tough stuff. Would absolutely love to see the Cayman, amazing car.

M3 sounds awesome with you having access to your own one (Well, GT4 is quite similar?), but still I had to go with that Aston, very important GT4 car in my opinion.

Really looking forward to drive your creations!

Since the Cayman is getting a lot of votes, I can give you this model I did last year if you want to work on it. Will need some adjustments of course, but it's a solid base to start with I think. It's based on blueprints and some camera matching.

The geometry is quads and not collapsed (using turbosmooth) so it can be easily adjusted.

cayman04.jpg

im happy that i lot of people share my love for the cayman, its surprising how popular its been in motorsport to the point where a behemoth like porsche had to put out delays.

Since the Cayman is getting a lot of votes, I can give you this model I did last year if you want to work on it. Will need some adjustments of course, but it's a solid base to start with I think. It's based on blueprints and some camera matching.

The geometry is quads and not collapsed (using turbosmooth) so it can be easily adjusted.

View attachment 140034
You + Patrik = Modding heaven!

LOL, Kunos this, Kunos that, at least I couldn't care less if they make the same car or not, it'll never be the same!
My next two cars will be from a couple of their licensed brands, that means I shouldn't make them because maybe someday Kunos decide to release them as a DLC? that's silly.

No, it's not because of the brand.
They showed the Cayman GT4 in the trailer, so it is highly possible that specifially this car comes in with a DLC.

LOL, Kunos this, Kunos that, at least I couldn't care less if they make the same car or not, it'll never be the same!
My next two cars will be from a couple of their licensed brands, that means I shouldn't make them because maybe someday Kunos decide to release them as a DLC? that's silly.
well its down to opinion. personally i wouldnt want someone to spend several thousand hours on something simply for it to be over shadowed by official content

well its down to opinion. personally i wouldnt want someone to spend several thousand hours on something simply for it to be over shadowed by official content
I know, but why are you assuming that it'll be "over shadowed"? we can easily generate the same quality content as them or even better, the big difference will be in the physics. But then, it'll take a real experienced driver that actually races the car to tell the difference, not us pc drivers.

I know, but why are you assuming that it'll be "over shadowed"? we can easily generate the same quality content as them or even better, the big difference will be in the physics. But then, it'll take a real experienced driver that actually races the car to tell the difference, not us pc drivers.
when i say over shadowed i dont mean quality wise, its quite possible to best kunos. The problem that it would be a shame if after all the effort no one uses the work. Well its a win for the players regardless of the situation

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back